Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Oct 12th 2004, 12:44 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Hmmm....ok, I'm really bored, and didnt' get any karma at all today, and hardly any yesterday, just a shot...and as I'm well spread, I believe I can give to most people, anyone interested, drop me a shot of karma for a return dose
Old Oct 12th 2004, 12:46 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Hmmm....ok, I'm really bored, and didnt' get any karma at all today, and hardly any yesterday, just a shot...and as I'm well spread, I believe I can give to most people, anyone interested, drop me a shot of karma for a return dose
Gave you some the other day, so gotta spread it a bit (thanks for the karma back by the way, am only 6 points off my next box now!)
Old Oct 12th 2004, 12:47 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbickle
Well the new 'Crap Thread' in Take it Outside seems to be kicking off again, while this one enjoys a slow demise
I know, all the regulars aren't around much anymore...

and that terror thread was going a treat for a giggle, but last few posts are a tad heated with the odd name calling, oh well
I can' contribute to much about it, don't care, or be bothered to research it, but it is interesting reading the different points of views.
Old Oct 12th 2004, 12:47 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
tried Bob but gotta spread, if you want to hit me I can IOU again

Walla
Old Oct 12th 2004, 12:54 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
I know, all the regulars aren't around much anymore...

and that terror thread was going a treat for a giggle, but last few posts are a tad heated with the odd name calling, oh well
I can' contribute to much about it, don't care, or be bothered to research it, but it is interesting reading the different points of views.
Well the Terror thread is almost up to 1000 now, it's generally friendly but every now and then you get a bit of abuse, but nothing too bad.
Old Oct 12th 2004, 1:00 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Well the Terror thread is almost up to 1000 now, it's generally friendly but every now and then you get a bit of abuse, but nothing too bad.
how's it going db

Any gossip from the Toon?

Walla
Old Oct 12th 2004, 1:03 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

Originally Posted by walla1
how's it going db

Any gossip from the Toon?

Walla
Kieron Dyer just got a warning from the police for taking a piss in public, and Real Madrid are kicking off at us because Woodgate is out until after Xmas, and they think it's our fault. Apart from that, we are still unbeaten under Souness
Old Oct 12th 2004, 1:08 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Kieron Dyer just got a warning from the police for taking a piss in public, and Real Madrid are kicking off at us because Woodgate is out until after Xmas, and they think it's our fault. Apart from that, we are still unbeaten under Souness
he he Dyer eh? little prick. Madrid can go **** themselves, they knew the score, idiots.

Good on Souness, looks like he's proving me wrong. Excited over here, we have the game on on Sunday live so looking forward to it.

Tried to karma you again but told have to spread it, sorry mate, you're on the list thou

Walla
Old Oct 12th 2004, 1:10 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

he he Dyer eh? little prick. Madrid can go **** themselves, they knew the score, idiots.

Good on Souness, looks like he's proving me wrong. Excited over here, we have the game on on Sunday live so looking forward to it.

Tried to karma you again but told have to spread it, sorry mate, you're on the list thou

Walla
Cheers any way. I think I'll miss the game as I'm working and the bar I work in does not show the footy. I miss the damn England game tomorrow night as well cos I'm at work
Old Oct 12th 2004, 1:49 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

tried Bob but gotta spread, if you want to hit me I can IOU again

Walla
I could, but I wanna see the love come my way first so can return to 'em first, but then again, if I don't get any tomorrow, I'll send you some mate
Old Oct 12th 2004, 1:50 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Aye nothing to rude, but is starting to turn patronising, and wm is starting to take things a tad personally I think, and wtf about the "two rules"? hmmm...
Old Oct 12th 2004, 1:51 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

what happened to woody? I know that's somin' for the locker room, but hey, this places needs somin' to talk about
Old Oct 12th 2004, 1:52 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Cheers any way. I think I'll miss the game as I'm working and the bar I work in does not show the footy. I miss the damn England game tomorrow night as well cos I'm at work
Where's it being played anyway? and what kinda odds are we getting?
Old Oct 12th 2004, 1:57 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

Originally Posted by Bob
Where's it being played anyway? and what kinda odds are we getting?
It's being played in Azerbaijan, or however it's spelt. We are 1-7 on to win while they are 16-1 to win.
Old Oct 12th 2004, 2:08 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

It's being played in Azerbaijan, or however it's spelt. We are 1-7 on to win while they are 16-1 to win.
not bad odds then *l*
you know if clamity is in goal?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.