Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 23rd 2004, 8:12 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Grayling
I wash it regularly though

G
Eeeeuuuuuuwwwww....but good to hear.
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 8:13 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
LOL!

Been out walking yet? Doesn't seem to be so wet today. Not here at least....
Not yet but will be soon. Then off to the riverbank to give my new tackle a good testing

G
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 8:15 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Covenant
hope you didn't lose your woggle in the bedsheets.
Nope but I have to admit it is a pretty impressive erection

G
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 8:16 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

G

But if your posts aren't stiff enough, it'll flop, and then everyone will be disappointed.
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 8:18 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Not yet but will be soon. Then off to the riverbank to give my new tackle a good testing

G

Try not to get arrested though G. I know about riverbanks
She's a bird, you know

But if your posts aren't stiff enough, it'll flop, and then everyone will be disappointed.
Everyone????!!!!! How many people are there?
She's a bird, you know

G
Do we have independent verification to back up that statement G?
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 8:19 pm
Bitter and twisted

It's got ropes and things to hold it upright

G
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 8:20 pm
Bitter and twisted

Do we have independent verification to back up that statement G?
I'll show it to you when you come to visit

Do you mean the banks of the river Cam

G
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 8:21 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

It's got ropes and things to hold it upright

G
Hope you've protected it from moisture penetration, WD40 works well in these situations.
She's a bird, you know

I'll show it to you when you come to visit

Do you mean the banks of the river Cam

G
Are we back to threats and promises, G?

Yeah, the banks of the Cam.....well dodgy.
She's a bird, you know

Hope you've protected it from moisture penetration, WD40 works well in these situations.
Made me wince, and I'm not a bloke!
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 8:22 pm

Are we back to threats and promises, G?

Yeah, the banks of the Cam.....well dodgy.
wheres the lovely Simone? Is she better now?
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 8:22 pm
Bitter and twisted

It's well waterproofed.

I have to throw it over my shoulder to carry it

G
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 8:23 pm

Made me wince, and I'm not a bloke!
WD40's very good to stop your tools going Rusty, B, us men swear by it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.