Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 24th 2004, 1:12 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Bix
Well it's not something I fancy doing but I guess rubber would taste pretty gruesome without flavouring.

I imagine so. Blinkin horrible. But perhaps some prefer it to the taste of the actual bone?
Old Sep 24th 2004, 1:13 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
BTW - what page are we on ?
490 according to me
Old Sep 24th 2004, 1:13 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
490 according to me
Okay thanks - it's 184 on mine cos I view 40 per page.
Old Sep 24th 2004, 1:14 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Okay thanks - it's 184 on mine cos I view 40 per page.

Blimey! That's a lot of scrolling.
Old Sep 24th 2004, 1:14 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not one of these Perth ladies you know........
Hey, I saw that!

I, Simone ... ......, solemnly(argh, that's a hard one! Word! I mean word!) swear, I do not own a rabbit.

Oh, oops, I lied. I have one that my aunt have to me when I was 14, and which is now still alive(8 years!) and living with my parents. It's name is Nijntje. Which is dutch for Mixie, who is a girl, but my rabbit is male.

There, enough smut in there for you lot? (not that you need it, and you have gone well beyond smut!! )
Old Sep 24th 2004, 1:16 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I imagine so. Blinkin horrible. But perhaps some prefer it to the taste of the actual bone?
Well I never tried bone before so will have to take your experience as said on that one.
Old Sep 24th 2004, 1:17 am
She's a bird, you know

[QUOTE=Simone]Hey, I saw that!

I, Simone ... ......, solemnly(argh, that's a hard one! Word! I mean word!) swear, I do not own a rabbit.

Oh, oops, I lied. I have one that my aunt have to me when I was 14, and which is now still alive(8 years!) and living with my parents. It's name is Nijntje. Which is dutch for Mixie, who is a girl, but my rabbit is male.

There, enough smut in there for you lot? (not that you need it, and you have gone well beyond smut!! QUOTE]

Bix and I are simply having an idle conversation about topiary, vegetation control and bone management. Nothing smutty about that

I had a rabbit once. Called Super-Rabbit. I'm not joking. And yes, it was a real live rabbit as in the animal, not the, erm, appliance.
Old Sep 24th 2004, 1:18 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Well I never tried bone before so will have to take your experience as said on that one.
Thought you were a bone-crunching carnivore?
Old Sep 24th 2004, 1:18 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Simone,
I really don't know where to start.
Amunition for 5 pages at least.
Good day to you.
Old Sep 24th 2004, 1:19 am
She's a bird, you know

Isn't calling a rabbit 'Mixie' a bit cruel?
Old Sep 24th 2004, 1:19 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Thought you were a bone-crunching carnivore?
No, I like the soft flesh and leave the bone to the ladies.
Old Sep 24th 2004, 1:20 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
No, I like the soft flesh and leave the bone to the ladies.

I expect they really appreciate that
Bix
da Bonehead

Isn't calling a rabbit 'Mixie' a bit cruel?

How many toesis did it have ?
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Think we embarrassed her too much....she's not lurking anymore.
Yes, I was, and posting, and reading 2 othr forums and about 10 threads!!! Help! I'm going insane!
And you guys have filled two pages since I started the above post(probably now a page inbetween that and this one too)

:scared:
Old Sep 24th 2004, 1:21 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
How many toesis did it have ?

LOL!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.