Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 6th 2004, 11:42 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by anya4oz
Bob, what a good idea, moving Thanksgiving forward so Gran can join in. Hope your family all have a good meal etc.
Aye cheers, we're gonna ring up and chat tomorrow, when the missus has her days off
and no news is good news at the moment
Old Nov 6th 2004, 11:43 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: where is grayling?

Originally Posted by anya4oz
Just noticed that the pink-thighed Grayling hasn't been on here much lately.
Aye, I've noticed too, this place has gotten rather quiet...
everyone must be having a fun weekend
Old Nov 6th 2004, 11:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Bob
Aye, I've noticed too, this place has gotten rather quiet...
everyone must be having a fun weekend
Sure has...with Marsden gone......and the difference in time zones.....at least Dave is here now......so maybe can have a little fun.......
Old Nov 6th 2004, 11:55 am
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Sure has...with Marsden gone......and the difference in time zones.....at least Dave is here now......so maybe can have a little fun.......
somebody rattle my cage?
Old Nov 6th 2004, 12:01 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Aye, but this place did seem to work so well when everyone was about...so what's happened to Bix? ain't been heard of in a while as well...
Old Nov 6th 2004, 12:01 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by dbickle
somebody rattle my cage?
So how's it going?
and you need a new avatar, somin' with a bit more omph
Old Nov 6th 2004, 12:02 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Aye, but this place did seem to work so well when everyone was about...so what's happened to Bix? ain't been heard of in a while as well...
The crap thread is so yesterday, the terror thread is the new place to be seen
Old Nov 6th 2004, 12:09 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Hehe...it is a bit of a melting pot for meeting of not so minds
Old Nov 6th 2004, 12:10 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Hmmm....I just noticed i'm getting close to 6500....hhmmm...must be bored *l*
Old Nov 6th 2004, 12:12 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

Originally Posted by Bob
Hehe...it is a bit of a melting pot for meeting of not so minds
I think that the only reason it is still around is because it pisses so many people off, but I suppose the same has been said about the good old crap thread

Last edited by dbickle; Nov 6th 2004 at 12:39 pm.
Old Nov 6th 2004, 12:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What is the crap thread?
Old Nov 6th 2004, 12:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bob
Yes, I agree...much more fun with lots of people about.....but I'm sure that Dave will keep us entertained.

Seems like people come and go....same with the Canada forum.....was far more active a few weeks ago.....
Old Nov 6th 2004, 12:28 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

What is the crap thread?
Now that's the sort of answer I'd expect from from Adolf Marsden
Old Nov 6th 2004, 12:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Now that's the sort of answer I'd expect from from Adolf Marsden
hehehe....well, someone has to fill in for him while he's preoccupied with his new love.

Actually it was an honest question...are you talking about this thread...which I just realized is called "crap".....stupid questions wasn't it?
Old Nov 6th 2004, 12:34 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bob
Last heard, Bix & da Boss were en route to a new life in Cairns...

Anya.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.