Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 4th 2004, 3:03 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Hi K, and Bundy

Things are fine here... working during the week, and busy on the weekend!

Yes, tomorrow night collar and cuffs with about 10 'ladies'!
We've got free tickets though, so it's all good. Only need to buy drinks, and I'm not even driving, woohooo!

I started reading heaps when I was about 8. Started with Enid Blyton(the farm books and the boarding school ones), then went on to the babysitters club like nearly all my friends
Then just all sorts of stuff.
Recently a lot of the pinguin classics, including Jane Austen and things like that.
Lately haven't much, to busy, and to addicted to this b#(*@*) forum!
Still have a few unread in the bookcase, which NEVER used to happen before! It's getting one out that's hard right now. Once I'm in, I won't stop(I think I may have an addictive personality... I'm glad I never started smoking or did drugs!!)

Right, really time for bed now!

Bundy, good luck tomorrow, and then Saturday for the flight.
Speak to you soon
Old Nov 4th 2004, 3:11 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

So how's everyone today?

Not much happened yet, but I did get a couple rejection emails...at least I'm hearing stuff...
Old Nov 4th 2004, 3:34 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
So how's everyone today?

Not much happened yet, but I did get a couple rejection emails...at least I'm hearing stuff...
hiya bob, chin up and all that... rejection is just a little blip before the big payout...
Old Nov 4th 2004, 4:35 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ksct97
hiya bob, chin up and all that... rejection is just a little blip before the big payout...
Rejection is great, I'm more use to not getting a reply
so that's an improvement right there...but i'm running out of places to apply to now...mmm....
Old Nov 4th 2004, 7:58 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

[QUOTE=bundy]True. I remember caring my core *library* of about 150 books to uni and back every term.....my dad nearly killed me when I moved into a room on the top floor of our halls. Got books everywhere. I love 'em.

/QUOTE]

Yes, me, too - brought *87* boxes of books over here when we emigrated! was worried the container ship would sink with all that weight on board.

Still, I can't be a total geek, as there were almost as many boxes of shoes...

Anya.
Old Nov 4th 2004, 8:00 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by anya4oz
Yes, me, too - brought *87* boxes of books over here when we emigrated! was worried the container ship would sink with all that weight on board.

Anya.
And there's me been reading "Extreme Greek" all the time under your nickname
Old Nov 4th 2004, 8:03 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=anya4oz]
Originally Posted by bundy
True. I remember caring my core *library* of about 150 books to uni and back every term.....my dad nearly killed me when I moved into a room on the top floor of our halls. Got books everywhere. I love 'em.

/QUOTE]

Anya.

women and their shoes...
Old Nov 4th 2004, 8:55 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
And there's me been reading "Extreme Greek" all the time under your nickname
My excuse is that my shoe collection is the only thing that saved me from getting 100% Geek score... :scared:

Anya.
Old Nov 5th 2004, 12:14 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by anya4oz
My excuse is that my shoe collection is the only thing that saved me from getting 100% Geek score... :scared:

Anya.
S'true, the geeks aren't known for their varied footwear.
Old Nov 5th 2004, 1:04 am
Invisi... K

she never said anything about variation... for all we know, all those boxes and the shoes they contain could be identical!!!
very geek-esque
Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:57 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Hmmm.....the weather, it sucks....what a start to the day....
Old Nov 5th 2004, 10:32 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

Originally Posted by ksct97
she never said anything about variation... for all we know, all those boxes and the shoes they contain could be identical!!!
very geek-esque
ROFL!! In fact, about 90% of them are black shoes, & my hubby will tell you they all look the same (but he's another geek :scared: )

Anya.
Old Nov 5th 2004, 10:34 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

Originally Posted by Bob
Hmmm.....the weather, it sucks....what a start to the day....
Same here in Melbourne: blimmin' cold & rainy, more like November in the UK than a S Hemisphere spring!

[luckily, I didn't come here for the weather ]

Anya.
Old Nov 5th 2004, 10:45 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Hey please release this thread let it go
For I don't love it anymore
To waste your lives would be a shame
And release it and let me live again
Oh you have found a new thread dear
And you will always want to share
my tips are karma rich while yours are old
And release this thread let it go
Old Nov 5th 2004, 11:06 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

naaa...can't let this thread go..

anyway, weird day all round...just got an email from Konami, wanted my folio in ******* VHS....wtf is up with that...everywhere it's cd's or websites, so that was a bugger, but hay, hawaii could be cool...only prob if I did get the job, apparantly the missus doesn't do so well in the volcantic air...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.