Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Oct 31st 2004, 11:33 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
....not a very interesting one though. And what would we call it?
Don't ask me, I'm the non-creative one!

Grayling, you're not serious?
Yes, usually I'd say 'how cruel' too, but I've heard to much about this one!!
Old Oct 31st 2004, 11:33 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
How cruel

G

You can only be cruel to things that live and breath, have blood pumping through their veins. None of which apply to my boss.
Old Oct 31st 2004, 11:36 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

...and what time to do you call this? Eh?
Yes, it's ridiculous! I'm nearly going to bed!!!!! (sort of)
Old Oct 31st 2004, 11:37 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

You can only be cruel to things that live and breath, have blood pumping through their veins. None of which apply to my boss.
Hi Simone

I have been out getting the 'blood pumping through my veins'.

Your boss sounds much misunderstood

You youngsters don't understand

G
Old Oct 31st 2004, 11:39 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Simone

I have been out getting the 'blood pumping through my veins'.

Your boss sounds much misunderstood

You youngsters don't understand

G

She died her long white hair carrot red (with grey roots). It's enough for me. There's a good reason why she is divorced and has no children, believe me.

So, this blood pumping business....has it reached every extremity then?
Old Oct 31st 2004, 11:44 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

She died her long white hair carrot red (with grey roots). It's enough for me. There's a good reason why she is divorced and has no children, believe me.

Bundy! I literally winced reading that! My face is still all scrunched up!
:scared:
Old Oct 31st 2004, 11:46 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

All but one

G
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Simone
Bundy! I literally winced reading that! My face is still all scrunched up!
:scared:
What, the red hair? I know, shocking with those roots....
She's a bird, you know

All but one

G
Your nose?
Old Oct 31st 2004, 11:48 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

What, the red hair? I know, shocking with those roots....
Hey, universities often have websites with photo's on them... Does yours?
Old Oct 31st 2004, 11:49 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Simone
Hey, universities often have websites with photo's on them... Does yours?

No - we've banned it for our department because of being an international one and having lots of odd people looking at our site. Plus my boss would scare off the clientele.
Old Oct 31st 2004, 11:49 pm
Bitter and twisted

Your nose?
Nearly

G
Old Oct 31st 2004, 11:51 pm
She's a bird, you know

Nearly

G

One ear?

The toe in the sock with the hole?
Old Oct 31st 2004, 11:54 pm
Bitter and twisted

One ear?

The toe in the sock with the hole?
Have you been spying on me again?

I'm sat here all sticky and sweaty

G
Old Oct 31st 2004, 11:56 pm
She's a bird, you know

Have you been spying on me again?

I'm sat here all sticky and sweaty

G

I keep on telling you that I see all

Must have been strenuous exercise if you've managed to get that sticky and sweaty in this weather. Your thigh's healed then?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.