Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:08 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Bob
So everyone have a good weekend?

Had an interesting time of it away, the missus granmother was up at hospital, so we went for a visit, she was doing better, but she's fading fast, at this rate, she might not even make thanks giving, so kind of down about that.

But, did get the car inspected, oh, and registered, that kinda lapsed by a month or so...opps....hmmm....and now, back here...oh the joys eh...
and the M.E forum has taken off into a big mess apparantly...the excitement over there...

well catch you guys up tomorrow.
Sorry to hear about the missus's grandmother. I can totally empathise as my grandfather is still in hospital. Best wishes to all. So the ME forum had gone tits up? Maybe you should have let Balushi help you moderate instead of banning him . But seriously I've read some of their threads and they start fights over the stupidest of things, and some of them are far too easy offended.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:09 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob

Had an interesting time of it away, the missus granmother was up at hospital, so we went for a visit, she was doing better, but she's fading fast, at this rate, she might not even make thanks giving, so kind of down about that.

But, did get the car inspected, oh, and registered, that kinda lapsed by a month or so...opps....hmmm....and now, back here...oh the joys eh...
and the M.E forum has taken off into a big mess apparantly...the excitement over there...

Bob...fill us in with the M.E forum now...we cant wait till morning time.
Sad to hear about your wifes gran, thoughts will be with you and your wife. Really hope she will pick up a little more to make thanks giving
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:11 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Hi D
It was them kisses you sent me that did the trick

I've bin fishin' that's why I'm up

G
Magic touch you see
Did you catch much then?
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:14 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DIMO8
Magic touch you see
Did you catch much then?
Magic for my thighs

Didn't work on the fish

We'll have to try a bit harder

G
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Magic touch you see
Did you catch much then?
Sorry to hear about Grannie - but at least you saw her one more time......which is important.

What happened in the ME forum......I miss everything......
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:17 pm

Magic for my thighs

Didn't work on the fish

G
I thought those magic kisses were for you FOOT!
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:17 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Magic for my thighs

Didn't work on the fish

G
Silly G, everyone knows fish don't *have* thighs (unless, of course, you werre fishing near Sellafield )

Anya.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:18 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Why do I think this thread is heading towards the smutty again.....?

Anya.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:18 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

How did you know it's a FOOT

G
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:20 pm
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by anya4oz
Silly G, everyone knows fish don't *have* thighs (unless, of course, you werre fishing near Sellafield )

Anya.

Fith I catch are all thorts ot thigh'ses

Thmutty ? Moi?

G
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:21 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

Originally Posted by Bob

Bob

Sorry to hear about your wife's Gran: we just lost my hubby's grandad, so know just how you feel. Some of these lovely old folk are just irreplaceable....

Anya.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:22 pm

G
CHEEKY!!
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:23 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

Fith I catch are all thorts ot thigh'ses

Thmutty ? Moi?

G
UUURRGGHHH! Contrived, or what?

Kindly leave the stage.... (sorry, THTAGE!)

Anya.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:25 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

G
Do you mean 30cms....?

Anya.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:25 pm
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by anya4oz
Bob

Sorry to hear about your wife's Gran: we just lost my hubby's grandad, so know just how you feel. Some of these lovely old folk are just irreplaceable....

Anya.
Hope things are OK Bob.

It's sobering how one person's joy about Migration etc. is tempered by another person's loss or personal tragedy.

Best wishes

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.