Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 3:41 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
I don't do maths. I see numbers as words not figures so I simply can't do sums. Sort of mathematical dyslexia

I'm ok - had a bit of bad news about my mum, so I've been a bit down in the dumps, but I'm clambering back out with the help of my good friends here on the forum
well i hope Bundy Mum is ok, and that the CTC cornerstone that is Bundy is too... where would we all be without you!!!
all the best, happy thoughts from montreal!

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 11:45 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Well whatever you do for the anniv, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Youth hostel in the hills sounds good though...

As for my boss, I was too shocked to say anything but now I really wish I'd burst into tears. It's not my style at all, but if there's one thing my boss really can't deal with, one thing that will send her running like the wind, it's people crying in front of her. She's simply not equipped to deal with it. So I'm working up some blubbering for later on.
Put a half onion down your cleavage, m'dear (I'm told by an opera singer friend that it works every time ).

Might make you smell a bit funny though.... :scared:

Anya.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 11:47 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

...had he come in bearing gin he'd have scored better with me
Is that it all takes to score with you - a bottle of gin...?

(had to say it before the Purple-Thighed Grayling got in first...)

Anya.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 11:52 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anya4oz
Is that it all takes to score with you - a bottle of gin...?

(had to say it before the Purple-Thighed Grayling got in first...)

Anya.
Hey!!!
I'm still around you know

My thighs are now a fetching pink colour

G
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 12:26 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

Originally Posted by Grayling
Hey!!!
I'm still around you know

My thighs are now a fetching pink colour

G
Oooooooh, *very* Dame Edna....

What are you doing posting at this time, G? Been out night fishing?

Anya.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 12:33 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Oooooooh, *very* Dame Edna....

What are you doing posting at this time, G? Been out night fishing?

Anya.
Yep
Been out fishing. Now listening to the US election results

I'm no longer Dame Edna (for a while)

G
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 12:39 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

Yep

G
Did you catch anything?

I'm trying not to think about the US election - too :scared: for me with half my family livign over there... Went to see 'The Manchurian Candidate' last night, though, in honor of the election. Not as scary as the orig one with Frank Sinatra, but still pretty good.

Anya.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 12:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Yep

G
What's the latest? Has CNN declared Bush the winner yet? heheheh
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 12:47 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Dubya is up 102-77 in electoral college votes after 19 states declared (according to CNN and BBC)
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 12:48 pm
Bitter and twisted

Well nothing decided yet but the bookies in England now have:
Kerry 1/3....Bush 9/4.

Not a result but how often do the bookies get it wrong?

G
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 12:52 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey G ...hows the limp? and why arnt you tucked up in bed?
ps.....sorry to interrupt you guys
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 12:55 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

Originally Posted by willmore
Nah, it's Fox who get to do that....

Anya.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 12:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Nah, it's Fox who get to do that....

Anya.
Of course, how stupid of me......hehehe
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:02 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

So everyone have a good weekend?

Had an interesting time of it away, the missus granmother was up at hospital, so we went for a visit, she was doing better, but she's fading fast, at this rate, she might not even make thanks giving, so kind of down about that.

But, did get the car inspected, oh, and registered, that kinda lapsed by a month or so...opps....hmmm....and now, back here...oh the joys eh...
and the M.E forum has taken off into a big mess apparantly...the excitement over there...

well catch you guys up tomorrow.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:05 pm
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by DIMO8
Hey G ...hows the limp? and why arnt you tucked up in bed?
ps.....sorry to interrupt you guys
Hi D
It was them kisses you sent me that did the trick

I've bin fishin' that's why I'm up

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.