Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jul 22nd 2004, 10:03 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Sukhi
Well. jokes aside,( Don't tell the others), but I know exactly what you mean, and I have the utmost respect for how much responsibility women take on, not only with running a house, but also with a full time job.

Right back to the war of the sexes.

:scared: :scared: :scared:

Steady Sukhi mate, that was dangerously close to a compliment!

Seriously though, I think us women are just built differently, we can take on loads of stuff. But it does help when you men help out a bit to make things easier, just as it does when we help you.

Ahhhh, aren't we all calm and content?
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 10:11 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
:scared: :scared: :scared:

Steady Sukhi mate, that was dangerously close to a compliment!

Seriously though, I think us women are just built differently, we can take on loads of stuff. But it does help when you men help out a bit to make things easier, just as it does when we help you.

Ahhhh, aren't we all calm and content?
Of seven siblings, i was the only boy, so unfortunately I have been brainwashed at an early age!.

I have this theory that when a girl becomes a woman, she has to cope with periods etc with all the associated aches, pains etc. , and she learns early on , that unlike men who can moan and groan and use an illness as an excuse, she still has to get up, go to work, look after the kids, hubby etc.

Scientifically as well, women have been proved to have much more stamina then men.

But, yes, in a modern society, men have a duty to carry the burden of the responsibilty of carrying out household tasks.

Last edited by Covenant; Jul 22nd 2004 at 10:23 pm.
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 10:34 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Of seven siblings, i was the only boy, so unfortunately I have been brainwashed at an early age!.

I have this theory that when a girl becomes a woman, she has to cope with periods etc with all the associated aches, pains etc. , and she learns early on , that unlike men who can moan and groan and use an illness as an excuse, she still has to get up, go to work, look after the kids, hubby etc.

Scientifically as well, women have been proved to have much more stamina then men.

But, yes, in a modern society, men have a duty to carry the burden of the responsibilty of carrying out household tasks.
Which is why women have a higher pain threshold, can go longer without sleep, can multi-task and bear emotional responsibility as well as practical, physical responsibility.

We're great, us women. Barely need you men at all!
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 10:38 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Whoops, hostilities started again!

Look, you were made this way, so that you could look after us men. It's the natural order of the world.
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 10:42 pm
She's a bird, you know

Whoops, hostilities started again!

Look, you were made this way, so that you could look after us men. It's the natural order of the world.

Nah, nothing hostile, just stating a fact. Glad to see that you've noted the natural order of the world - one of you lot talking sense. Without us, you men would wither and die
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 10:44 pm

Nah, nothing hostile, just stating a fact. Glad to see that you've noted the natural order of the world - one of you lot talking sense. Without us, you men would wither and die

Not so much of the withering. THat really hits home! :scared:
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 10:45 pm

Ah but after all men have gone, then women will also disappear. we cannot live without each other.
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 10:46 pm
She's a bird, you know

Not so much of the withering. THat really hits home! :scared:

Hee hee, I know!
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 10:47 pm
She's a bird, you know

Ah but after all men have gone, then women will also disappear. we cannot live without each other.

I know. Quite sweet really. We're all stuck with each other until technical advances are such that we no longer need you...or you lot start growing wombs (and you'd never cope with them)
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 10:51 pm

Hee hee, I know!
Ah! Bundi thou art truely a cruel and winsome wench!
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 10:52 pm

I know. Quite sweet really. We're all stuck with each other until technical advances are such that we no longer need you...or you lot start growing wombs (and you'd never cope with them)
But then we become women, and we have to look after you women who are now men, you can see my problem can't you?
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 11:01 pm
She's a bird, you know

But then we become women, and we have to look after you women who are now men, you can see my problem can't you?
See what you mean...well, us women will develop a way to reproduce without any input from you men, so to speak. We'll continue to be women and rule the world, while you lot simple fizzle out and fade away
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 11:03 pm

But the hole where we should be will always be there.
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 11:05 pm
She's a bird, you know

But the hole where we should be will always be there.

Fair point!
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 11:17 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

, and I have the utmost respect for how much responsibility women take on, not only with running a house, but also with a full time job.

wish you would come round and have a word with my ex - Im a nurse, and at the moment working 2 nights a week. now, my last shift (7pm-8am) is on sunday, but he is doing a favour for a mate and plastering his house! this means I have to get up with the kids sunday morning and spend the day keeping them amused, then go and do a 13 hour night shift, THEN I have to stay awake all monday cos there is no school/nursery!!!
but he seems to think IM being unreasonable cos I expect him to not work sunday so i can get some sleep before work!!!

see why he s my ex?

sue

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.