Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jul 18th 2004, 2:06 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all. Nope, try that again, it's afternoon. I'd like to point out that I have come into work on a Sunday afternoon purely to spend some quality time on the forum. I think that makes me officially the saddest individual here. Apart from Bix, of course.

Simone - how exciting! How are things going? Post away girl!

Sue - better than having no house, as well as no money or furniture. Look in the bright side Work sucks. On my bright side, I've done 2 weeks and only have 4 left. It's not that bright a side.

Mairi - can't believe I missed you! Would have come out to play had I been here, but I wasn't. I've had an adventurous weekend.

Grayling - never mind dear, I'm sure fish can be terribly hard things to catch. Just you keep trying.
Old Jul 18th 2004, 2:50 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
What's that supposed to mean, eh Bix?

You'd be very lucky to catch me, and you know it. I'm a prize catch

Only because you'll make us men feel like Prize fools after we caught you!

Last edited by Covenant; Jul 18th 2004 at 2:53 am.
Old Jul 18th 2004, 4:40 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Sukhi
Only because you'll make us men feel like Prize fools after we caught you!

You could always chuck me back in and let some other lucky man catch me then!
Old Jul 18th 2004, 7:08 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

You could always chuck me back in
Now you're talking sensibly at last.
Old Jul 18th 2004, 8:48 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

You could always chuck me back in and let some other lucky man catch me then!

Nah, the old ones have had more time to develop some flavour and taste.
Old Jul 18th 2004, 8:07 pm
She's a bird, you know

You calling me old?!
Old Jul 18th 2004, 8:08 pm

You calling me old?!

Mature, like a fine whine. (how did that 'h' get there?)
Old Jul 18th 2004, 8:14 pm
She's a bird, you know

Mature, like a fine whine. (how did that 'h' get there?)
Cheeky! I'm not old. Bix is old...sorry, mature
Old Jul 18th 2004, 8:43 pm

Cheeky! I'm not old. Bix is old...sorry, mature

So, how is it that a woman of your standing, would want to go from Cambridge to Bundle er sorry!....Nundle. I thought that's where go when you retire?
Or is it them cowboy types in them chapps. you know the old John Wayne attraction.
Old Jul 18th 2004, 10:07 pm
She's a bird, you know

So, how is it that a woman of your standing, would want to go from Cambridge to Bundle er sorry!....Nundle. I thought that's where go when you retire?
Or is it them cowboy types in them chapps. you know the old John Wayne attraction.

Well, after a decade in this town (what with school and uni then work), I've had enough! Nundle is a slower but friendly place. And yes, plenty of men in tight jeans, which is always a bonus
Old Jul 18th 2004, 10:07 pm
She's a bird, you know

Well, after a decade in this town (what with school and uni then work), I've had enough! Nundle is a slower but friendly place. And yes, plenty of men in tight jeans, which is always a bonus
Old Jul 19th 2004, 12:41 am
She's a bird, you know

It's gone strangely quiet. Where is the gang?
Old Jul 19th 2004, 12:43 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

It's gone strangely quiet. Where is the gang?

hehe....they have finally admitted defeat!

I call it a success for the girls, dont you?????

sue
Old Jul 19th 2004, 12:45 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
hehe....they have finally admitted defeat!

I call it a success for the girls, dont you?????

sue

Wondered how long it would take you to wander over here...good to see you!

Yeah, those boys have all given up. We even lost Simone, and Anya to an extent, and we've still won.
Old Jul 19th 2004, 1:05 am

Wondered how long it would take you to wander over here...good to see you!

Yeah, those boys have all given up. We even lost Simone, and Anya to an extent, and we've still won.
Trouble with men in tight jeans is that inevitably they weigh 30 stone!

We haven't given up, but its been one sided so far, and we thought we'd give you girls a chance to regroup and agree strategies (if you can get off the subject of soap stars and hairdos)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.