Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:18 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
...women to ogle, other drivers to carve up, fags to smoke...
Thanks Bundy, I forgot those important jobs not to mention changing the minidisc.
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:18 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

RIght, I'll leave you children to play. I have a life to lead
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:19 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Cheers bundy - have a good 'un.
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by Bix
It's really not a problem Anya.
Most of us don't hold the wheel very much as we have phonecalls to make
Ah yes, those ones that say 'I'm in the car....'

Duh....!

Anya.
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by anya4oz
Any fule kno that
Anya.
Can't you women stay off the bottle for a moment ?
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:20 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Yeah, moi aussi. Gotta go do MarkMyWords' bikini wax for him now...

Anya.
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:21 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Ciao,
I also got to go pick up da Boss.

It was our pleasure rubbing your noses in defeat
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:22 am
Re mem mem member

Originally posted by anya4oz
Yeah, moi aussi. Gotta go do MarkMyWords' bikini wax for him now...

Anya.
:scared:

Well Bix, looks like thats them lot running scared.

Good work sir!!

Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:24 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

Originally posted by Bix
There you go quoting from Womans Weekly again.

Stereotype
Quite right, Bixie Boy. I'm getting really bored with all those articles in Womens' Weekly about designing resilient, failover, state-synch, firewalled security systems for trading floors. Why there aren't more knitting patterns & recipes in it these days I just dunno...

Anya.
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:26 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

Originally posted by Bix
Ciao,
I also got to go pick up da Boss.

It was our pleasure rubbing your noses in defeat
Well at least our noses are hygienic & snot-free!

Anya.
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:31 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

oi -what ahppening here then ! I get back from my milo anf fags break and youve all deserter me !!! wimps ! right thats it im off to look at plants again - ozzie native natch cos my countries bette rthan yours (just bring the trhead back to original topic for once )
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:45 am
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

As my grandmother, champion of women's rights, first ever women to study economics at Cambridge, young widow with 4 children would say, PAH!

You're just scared of me. I'm twice the threat because I know what you lads are thinking and you will never in a million years understand the mind of a woman
Joan Robinson was your grandmother? Oooh now I'm really impressed! (Come to think of it, you did mention your mother's family home being where Robinson College is now. It all connects...)

Ok chaps this is serious. There's an outside chance she's inherited some small amount of that great brain and might be capable of doing more than wrangle sheep and drink rum after all. I suggest we all mug up on Keynesian economic theory and macroeconomics immediately. Then one of us can distract her with tricky questions while another one spikes her rum with chocolate port.

Oh and who's got the handcuffs now? Stop mucking around with that sheep, loose, we might need them.

Last edited by MarkMyWords; Jun 14th 2004 at 4:50 am.
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:51 am
Class 2 Guru

Originally posted by Mairi&Chris
look at plants again - ozzie native natch cos my countries bette rthan yours (just bring the trhead back to original topic for once )
Your poxy plants wouldn't survive a proper British winter! (Except maybe the infernal eucalyptus.)
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:51 am
Re mem mem member

Originally posted by MarkMyWords
Joan Robinson was your grandmother? Oooh now I'm really impressed! (Come to think of it, you did mention your mother's family home being where Robinson College is now. It all connects...)

Ok chaps this is serious. There's an outside chance she's inherited some small amount of that great brain and might be capable of doing more than wrangle sheep and drink rum after all. I suggest we all mug up on Keynesian economic theory and macroeconomics immediately. Then one of us can distract her with tricky questions while another one spikes her rum with chocolate port.
lol

I cant even say it never mind read up on it!!

I think we'll just have to hope that she's killed off a significant number of brain cells with all that bundy rum. It sounds like she's drunk that much that she does well to remember how to tie her laces!!

(she has gone hasn't she???)
Old Jun 14th 2004, 5:04 am
Class 2 Guru

Originally posted by MarkMyWords
'ere, no, 'ang on a mo. JR wasn't widowed young, didn't have 4 children, and the Robinson college thing is just a coincidence of names. Bundy, you been 'avin' a larf?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.