Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 14th 2004, 5:15 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by MarkMyWords
'ere, no, 'ang on a mo. JR wasn't widowed young, didn't have 4 children, and the Robinson college thing is just a coincidence of names. Bundy, you been 'avin' a larf?
Quiet, you!!! & SIT STILL, or that bikini wax thingy will really start to hurt... :scared:

Anya.
Old Jun 14th 2004, 5:22 am
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by anya4oz
Quiet, you!!! & SIT STILL, or that bikini wax thingy will really start to hurt... :scared:

Anya.
That's ok, I'm a man, I can take these things in my stride (as it were, oo-er).
Old Jun 14th 2004, 5:34 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

That's ok, I'm a man, I can take these things in my stride (as it were, oo-er).
Well, just don't try to stride too far - that hot wax'll go all stringy....

Anya.
Old Jun 14th 2004, 6:15 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Grayling
Oooerrr!!!
Where did you say that 'Voyeurism' thread was Simone?

I'm off there it's safer

G:scared:
Umm, yeah, safer, it's on the 'Neighbours' forum It's been a long time since I was on there though, so.....

Yes, Simone, I've been on those Dutch forums too, until the f*****g company web blocking software put a stop to it .

Anya.
It's English co.uk.

Originally posted by Bix
Isn't it very noticeable how the skirts are drifting away now Loose has some support.

Mairi is crying in her wine "sorry got to look for plants".
Simone is "very busy" in the library.
Anya - unknown but hiding I guess.
TWT - well shift working perhaps - quiet isn't it ?

Just leaves the Nundle natterbox
Well, Bix, it is an hour later here (men! ) and I had to go home and have my dinner

So, where's everyone?
Old Jun 14th 2004, 7:01 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

Originally posted by Simone
Umm, yeah, safer, it's on the 'Neighbours' forum It's been a long time since I was on there though, so.....

It's English co.uk.

Well, Bix, it is an hour later here (men! ) and I had to go home and have my dinner

So, where's everyone?
Sorry to desert you, mate, but -- you've guessed it -- am just off to have another s*dding Weight Watchers meal

Anya.
Old Jun 14th 2004, 7:05 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to desert you, mate, but -- you've guessed it -- am just off to have another s*dding Weight Watchers meal

Anya.
Good for you. I wouldn't have the self discipline for it.

But, I am going rollerblading for the 4 th night in a row now (except friday/sat, but that's cos I was at my in laws)
It's a miracle, 4 times!!

I keep thinking of skirts, shorts, and old classmates I want to look reasonably good for, that helps! (yes, sad.........!!)
Old Jun 14th 2004, 10:05 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hello!!! *waves*

Im here for a wee while (or at least until another patient pukes/poos/dies!)

yes...the nhs....your life in their hands!!! do be quiet mr smith and dont groan so much when the chest pain gets too much...im busy on the tinternet!!!

I dont get on much (ha!! thats a laugh...this is the third time ive logged on today!!) and im on nights at the moment...so tomorrow while all you peeps in the uk are dashing off to work i will be snuggling under my quilt and snoring my head off!!!!!

ah, a patient calls....must go!

now then bix, loose, mmw and all you other 'boys' out there...DO behave or nursey will be round with a something long and pointy for ya!!!!!!

sue
Old Jun 14th 2004, 10:10 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Hey TWT
I'm also a nurse

I've also got something long and pointy

G
Old Jun 14th 2004, 7:02 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
and im on nights at the moment...so tomorrow while all you peeps in the uk are dashing off to work i will be snuggling under my quilt and snoring my head off!!!!!

sue
Sleep tight!!

I need more sleep! I was yawning just before, and it was only 8.30.........
Sleeping is one of my favourite pass times!

Grayling:
Old Jun 14th 2004, 7:03 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by loose
lol

I cant even say it never mind read up on it!!

I think we'll just have to hope that she's killed off a significant number of brain cells with all that bundy rum. It sounds like she's drunk that much that she does well to remember how to tie her laces!!

(she has gone hasn't she???)
B*gger. Wrote a great long reply and it disappeared. Darn server. Let's try again...

Loose, I may have been gone then, but I'm back now. Bundy Rum seems to have done little harm to my brain cells - when I was in Jersey I re-read my final year dissertation and understood it. Which was satisfying as I hadn't a clue what I was going on about when I wrote it

MMW - you got my grandmother's first name right. SHe went to Girton (away from all those nasty boys) and badgered them into letting her do Economics. Not that she was allowed to get a degree, of course. Far too dangerous. So she did all the work for a degree without the credit. She was finally awarded it a few years back, shortly before she died.

I nearly did Economics at uni, but opted for English instead as the prospect of reading novels for 3 years was more appealing that drawing supply and demand graphs and discussing the merits of oligopolies.
Old Jun 14th 2004, 9:22 pm
Class 2 Guru

Bundy Rum seems to have done little harm to my brain cells - when I was in Jersey I re-read my final year dissertation and understood it. Which was satisfying as I hadn't a clue what I was going on about when I wrote it
I'm impressed, whenever I look at my old lecture notes I can't make head or tail of them (so, no change there over the last too-many-to-mention years!)
MMW - you got my grandmother's first name right.
Sheer co-incidence, then.

BTW why can't I see the "reply quoting the original" button any more? I had to DIY the quoting there. Can anyone else see this problem?
Old Jun 14th 2004, 9:28 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

BTW why can't I see the "reply quoting the original" button any more? I had to DIY the quoting there. Can anyone else see this problem?
No!

But aren't men known for not being able to find stuff right in front of their noses

Well, I'm writing my dissertation right now... :scared:
Handed in my concepts yesterday, got first reply half an hour later, and second hour later!
It's so cool I actually get comments on my work before I hand it in! Now got a few days to fix stuff/finish!
Old Jun 14th 2004, 9:51 pm
Class 2 Guru

Weird, all the buttons are there in IE but I never use that pile of pooh normally. In Opera I can only see a couple of them with ZoneAlarm enabled, and most of them with ZA disabled, but not the "quoted reply" button in either case. Nothing's changed since yesterday at my end. Aargh, time to find an expert to PM.
Old Jun 14th 2004, 9:52 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

No!

But aren't men known for not being able to find stuff right in front of their noses

LOL!!! Well said Simone!
Old Jun 14th 2004, 9:58 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

That's because we put things somewhere safe and then some women comes along and moves them!!!

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.