Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 14th 2004, 10:00 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Grayling
That's because we put things somewhere safe and then some women comes along and moves them!!!

G
Can't be very safe then....
Old Jun 14th 2004, 10:06 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
Obviously not!!

I always think things are tidy enough and I'm in charge of the housework nowadays

G
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously not!!

I always think things are tidy enough and I'm in charge of the housework nowadays

G
Bitter and twisted

Obviously not!!

G
Bitter and twisted

Obviously not!!

G
Forum Regular

KayCee is an unknown quantity at this point

Without us women around the world would be a mess. Men would always burn their shirts whilst ironing them (or forget to iron and hope no one notices!) The bathroom would never gets cleaned and there would be stains on the toilet! He would burn food and end up getting a take away. Bins would never be emptied.......
Need I go on???
Old Jun 14th 2004, 10:07 pm
Bitter and twisted

Whoops!

Operator error

G
Old Jun 14th 2004, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

Typical!!!!!!
Old Jun 14th 2004, 10:08 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Whoops!

Operator error

G

Nasty stutter you've got there, Grayling
Old Jun 14th 2004, 10:11 pm
Bitter and twisted

Obviously not!!

G
Oh dear
Just realised what I posted

Obviously a joke chaps

G
Old Jun 14th 2004, 10:29 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Without us women around the world would be a mess. Men would always burn their shirts whilst ironing them (or forget to iron and hope no one notices!) The bathroom would never gets cleaned and there would be stains on the toilet! He would burn food and end up getting a take away. Bins would never be emptied.......
Without men, women would be helpless. Light bulbs would never get replaced, blown fuses would stay blown, cars would rapidly run out of petrol, oil, tyre air and windscreen washer fluid. The lawn would never get mown, bills would never get paid, bins would never get emptied...

... and yes, that last one was exactly the same as yours, KayCee!
Old Jun 14th 2004, 10:31 pm
Bitter and twisted

Originally posted by MarkMyWords
Without men, women would be helpless. Light bulbs would never get replaced, blown fuses would stay blown, cars would rapidly run out of petrol, oil, tyre air and windscreen washer fluid. The lawn would never get mown, bills would never get paid, bins would never get emptied...

... and yes, that last one was exactly the same as yours, KayCee!
And they would never be able to buy cothes on their own.

G
Old Jun 14th 2004, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

I never take my other half clothes shopping with me as he hates it and moans - so I'm kind enough to leave him at home!!!!
Old Jun 14th 2004, 10:39 pm
Bitter and twisted

Here's agood quote from a link Simone has just put on another thread.

About women in Australia.

"A woman had five choices:

· She could become a hairdresser;

· She could become a teacher (until she married, after which she had to resign);

· She could work in retail;

· She could become a nurse; or

· She could be a housewife."

Sounds like lots of choice to me

Thanks Simone you know where your bread is buttered.

G
Old Jun 14th 2004, 10:42 pm
Bitter and twisted

Here's the link:

http://www.australianbeers.com/

Look under Australian people/women.

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.