Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 15th 2004, 9:27 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by loose

Anyway - dont listen to bundys excuses - my little trip to Cambridge went quite well, and I can confirm I saw bundy staggerring around after her second Pimms. She's a dainty little thing and Mr B had to carry her home about 9.30pm bless. (that should rattle her)

Yep, that's me. A wee little thing. As if. I walked myself home as Mr B was staying at the college to watch the State of Origin. I got in at 7am.
Old Jun 15th 2004, 9:36 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

impending move getting closer:scared: i had a million things to sort yesterday.
Bl**dy 'ell, tell me about it! Panic levels rising here too.

bundy staggerring around after her second Pimms
Two Pimms eh bundy, pushing the boat out were you? Well it was a May Ball.
Old Jun 15th 2004, 9:38 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Mark, sorry pal, i dont even know where you're going or when!! How rude - tut tut! What are your plans?

7am bundy??? To be fair thats a top effort. We might let you in the blokes gang yet!
Old Jun 15th 2004, 9:40 pm
Re mem mem member

Originally posted by Simone
:scared: :scared:

So, let's talk about the Northern Territory....
Shame Grayling might not be going, but of course, seeing his son would make up for that!!

Hadn't heard that he wasn't going now! Shame, its great up there, but like you say, its great that he's gonna get to see his son again.

I'll have to get a few more of my NT photos scanned and posted. Bore you all further!

Have you been up to the NT Simone?
Old Jun 15th 2004, 9:45 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Hadn't heard that he wasn't going now! Shame, its great up there, but like you say, its great that he's gonna get to see his son again.

I'll have to get a few more of my NT photos scanned and posted. Bore you all further!

Have you been up to the NT Simone?
It's a maybe, see here:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ghlight=kakadu
Posted some of our photo's from round Oz trip in 87.

I also went with Pascal in 2000, very quick visit, only Katherine, Kakadu in a day(!!), Darwin.

Ok, now stop replying to posts of mine, I'm BUSY!!! :scared:
Old Jun 15th 2004, 9:47 pm
Class 2 Guru

Mark, sorry pal, i dont even know where you're going or when!! How rude - tut tut! What are your plans?
We're aiming for Melbourne by the end of July. As you said, millions of things still to sort out. House, job, cats, removals, junk to dump, cars to sell, bank, flights, accommodation... some well along, some started, some not. (Anyone want to buy an old MX-5?)
Old Jun 15th 2004, 9:48 pm
Class 2 Guru

Ok, now stop replying to posts of mine, I'm BUSY!!! :scared:
You could just stop reading... that dissertation won't write itself. Discipline, that's what you need. (Any volunteers?)
Old Jun 15th 2004, 9:54 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by MarkMyWords
You could just stop reading... that dissertation won't write itself. Discipline, that's what you need. (Any volunteers?)

I know, I know.

But I don't have it!

See?!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :scared:

Ok, bye!!! (for now!)
Old Jun 15th 2004, 10:06 pm
Class 2 Guru

Ok, bye!!! (for now!)
Ha, see loose, that's how to get rid of 'em! Right, who's left? Only old bunders, I reckon. Here, have another Pimms... if you think you're man enough!

Hold the fort will you loose, I've got some more junk-sorting-out to do. Shame but there it is. Hey where's G today?
Old Jun 15th 2004, 10:09 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hello!!
blimey I go onto nights and miss all the fun!!!

Loose, behave yourself!!! you are giving yorkshire folk a bad name!! (hehe...only kidding)

bundy...know the feeling, no sleep for days on end...I have had 4 hours sleep since monday morning...! I woke up this morning thinking it was saturday for some bizarre reason...!!!!!
Couldnt fathom where the hell I was either, thought for a moment I was in Australia........!!!!

anyone else had that happen to em?? (or is it just me??)

sue
Old Jun 15th 2004, 11:46 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

7am bundy??? To be fair thats a top effort. We might let you in the blokes gang yet!
It would have been later, if it wasn't for the fact that I had to be at work at 8am. In fact, I'd probably still be there finishing up the champagne. Mind you, I love walking home from the May Balls, all dressed up to the nines, getting beeped at by people on their way to work, chatting away to other people leaving various balls, croissants in hand, newspapers under arm. Of course, the fact that I was wearing Mr B's DJ jacket (without Mr B walking with me) meant that I doubtless looked like a right dirty stopout. But I don't care - I got wolf-whistled by a fireman, which pretty much made my year.

I last woke up at 6am on Sunday morning and haven't been to sleep since. If you saw me, this would be very obvious
Old Jun 15th 2004, 11:49 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
hello!!
blimey I go onto nights and miss all the fun!!!

Loose, behave yourself!!! you are giving yorkshire folk a bad name!! (hehe...only kidding)

bundy...know the feeling, no sleep for days on end...I have had 4 hours sleep since monday morning...! I woke up this morning thinking it was saturday for some bizarre reason...!!!!!
Couldnt fathom where the hell I was either, thought for a moment I was in Australia........!!!!

sue
I do a classic. If the phone rings when I'm asleep, I assume it is anything but the phone. I stab away at my alarm clock, pull the covers off the bed, check the smoke detectors, wonder who is at the door...I even seem to think that my book has taken on the properties of a telephone and can't fathom why opening it won't stop the ringing. Anything but realise it's the telephone. It's very disconcerting, not least for Mr B who reckons I'm completely mad.
Old Jun 16th 2004, 1:19 am
Class 2 Guru

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
I woke up this morning thinking it was saturday for some bizarre reason...!!!!!

The other day I spent several hours (I think... read on) in a very hot airless attic sorting through the junk and when I stopped I had no idea what time of day it was, what day it was, how many meals I'd had that day... I was completely "timed out". Quite weird feeling.
Old Jun 16th 2004, 1:28 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

The other day I spent several hours (I think... read on) in a very hot airless attic sorting through the junk and when I stopped I had no idea what time of day it was, what day it was, how many meals I'd had that day... I was completely "timed out". Quite weird feeling.
You folks haven't seem those cool plants he grows up there in his nice, warm attic....

:scared:

Anya
Old Jun 16th 2004, 1:30 am
Re mem mem member

A friend fell asleep in the curry house on Sunday after the football (he'd been out since 1ish so we let him off). This curry house make you pay up front when its busy which is what we did this time. When our sleepy mate wooke up he was more clueless than normal so we told him we were gonna do a runner without paying. (not something we do normally dont worry)

Anyway he was so spaced out, and a bit nervous so when we said NOW he shot our the door like Linford. Lives about 400 yards form the curry house and ran all the way there apparently. The waiters were laughing as much as us.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.