Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:29 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by loose
Dont worry Mark you're not alone!!

Sorry just a bit subdued today. Move getting closer and think I've got a bit of emotional burn out. Feel kinda flat!! (bit like the women on here - can still manage the odd flat chest dig though )

So predicatble. I saw that coming before I even read the last line

I'm a bit subdued too because total sleep deprivation is taking it's toll. The buzz of being at the Ball kept me going yesterday but sitting here at work writing policy (interesting job for the day) isn't exactly exciting and I keep having to fight the urge to crawl under my desk for a quick kip.
Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:34 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Dont worry Mark you're not alone!!

Sorry just a bit subdued today. Move getting closer and think I've got a bit of emotional burn out. Feel kinda flat!! (bit like the women on here - can still manage the odd flat chest dig though )
Nobody could call me flat! (except that lola ferrari girl :scared: :scared: )

Arghh, Bundy!!! Poor you!

Well, I'm nearly finished with my dissertation!
Only need to do a critical reflection: mmm, maybe I shoudn't have spent 50% of my time on BE, and be migrating, moving house etc, maybe then the quality would've been better!!!
Nah, better not say that!
Actually, I'm good at saying everything in a compact way(no long discussions that the people who are going to use this will care about). Hope school likes it that way too
Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:36 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Simone
Nobody could call me flat! (except that lola ferrari girl :scared: :scared: )
Simone, the mind boggles

Good luck with the dissertation...
Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:37 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Simone
We also have x-ray vision!

Oh, and btw, just need to gloat about my map reading capabilities, they're great!!

Know what you mean there Simone - I'm the same - an absolute demon on the navigation side.

I am however completely and utterly crap at the driving thing (at least I admit my failings boys and thats half the answer to the problem isnt it ? )

Anytime we are going anywhere new Chris immediately grabs the car keys and jumps in the driving seat and then hands me the address of where we are going :LOL:

8 weeks of driving all over Perth and out into the Hills and I havent got us lost once yet
Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:38 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

(bit like the women on here - can still manage the odd flat chest dig though )

flat?? 36DD mate......more than a handful for your teeny mitts!!

sue
Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:40 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Yeah bundy you're right - I apologise. I'll keep my head down a bit till I'm at least back on song enough to be vaguely original.

Just before I go though..........So Somone, you're stacked then eh? How about a photo?

(just kidding before anyone thinks I'm a perv!)
Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:40 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins

sue
I suspect he's referring to me rather than you big buxom beauties!

Any more than a handul's a waste
Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:41 pm
Re mem mem member

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins

sue

Wahey!!!! This gets better and better!!!
Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:42 pm
Re mem mem member

Originally posted by bundy
I suspect he's referring to me rather than you big buxom beauties!

Any more than a handul's a waste

Smal ones are more juicy and all that......
Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:42 pm
She's a bird, you know

Yeah bundy you're right - I apologise. I'll keep my head down a bit till I'm at least back on song enough to be vaguely original.

Just before I go though..........So Somone, you're stacked then eh? How about a photo?

Yeah, yeah, trying to pretend you're not a perv. We're not buying it. After all, how long have you been away from your little Kylie?!
Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:43 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Mairi&Chris
I am however completely and utterly crap at the driving thing (at least I admit my failings boys and thats half the answer to the problem isnt it ? )
I'm not crap, but I do go a bit fast around corners, and sometimes hit the curbs.....

Um, yeah, Bundy. don't know why I'm going here, but... I'll just say I'm even just a bit less flat than twt....
can't say that I'm that happy about it though

ok next subject
Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:43 pm
Re mem mem member

Originally posted by bundy
Yeah, yeah, trying to pretend you're not a perv. We're not buying it. After all, how long have you been away from your little Kylie?!

Dont remind me bundy!!

poor kylies gonna be lucky to get out of the arrival suite when I land!
Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:44 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Sorry just a bit subdued today. Move getting closer and think I've got a bit of emotional burn out. Feel kinda flat!!
Know what you mean. Some days you just think "aargh it's all too much". So many tasks, so little time. Mind you, ticked off one medium-sized task today so that's good!
Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:44 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Too late :scared:
Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:45 pm
Re mem mem member

Originally posted by MarkMyWords
Know what you mean. Some days you just think "aargh it's all too much". So many tasks, so little time. Mind you, ticked off one medium-sized task today so that's good!

What you get done mark?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.