Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 15th 2004, 4:54 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by anya4oz
Ooooooh, darling, that's the nicest thing you've said to me *all day*...

(FX: flutters eyelashes)

Anya.

Back to my voyeurism again

G
Old Jun 15th 2004, 5:00 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by Grayling
Back to my voyeurism again

G
Yeah, G, I was gonna say 'don't mind us.....'

Anya.
Old Jun 15th 2004, 5:10 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by MarkMyWords
You could creep up on Simone, she'll be too busy with her dissertation to fight you off.
lol!

Anyway... I'm across the channel. I'm sure he's not that desperate!!!
Old Jun 15th 2004, 5:17 am
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Simone
lol!

Anyway... I'm across the channel. I'm sure he's not that desperate!!!
Hmm, dunno, he sounded pretty desperate for his Kylie the other day (or was that only yesterday???)... desperate enough to go after bundy (ooo I'm in for a roasting now!)
Old Jun 15th 2004, 5:22 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm, dunno, he sounded pretty desperate for his Kylie the other day (or was that only yesterday???)... desperate enough to go after bundy (ooo I'm in for a roasting now!)
:lecture:

Hmm, shame she doesn't have a computer at home.

Well, first thing tommorrow morning!!
Old Jun 15th 2004, 5:32 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Not at all - keep posting like this and you'll be offered a reporter's job on one of those nice tabloid newspapers...

Anya.
Old Jun 15th 2004, 7:18 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Outrage! Indignation! I'm quite offended.

And typical of a man to pick on a woman when she wasn't there to defend herself. Coward

Actually, I did have to do some work yesterday, then shuffled off early to go to a May Ball, which I got in from at 7am this morning and came straight to work (whilst all the men who attended the Ball sleep off their hangovers). As I didn't sleep the night before, I've actually had no sleep for 48 hours. It's great.
Old Jun 15th 2004, 8:49 pm
Class 2 Guru

Originally posted by bundy
Outrage! Indignation! I'm quite offended.

And typical of a man to pick on a woman when she wasn't there to defend herself. Coward
Funny, I thought you had come out as a man a few postings ago...

Actually, I did have to do some work yesterday, then shuffled off early to go to a May Ball, which I got in from at 7am this morning and came straight to work
That's the way to do it! Of course you had breakfast on the river didn't you?

As I didn't sleep the night before,
Why's that then?
Old Jun 15th 2004, 9:06 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Funny, I thought you had come out as a man a few postings ago...

That's the way to do it! Of course you had breakfast on the river didn't you?

Why's that then?
Point 1: I was being sarcastic when I said that clearly I must be a man because the (male) assumption was that only men could do things like check the oil and water in the car, mow the lawn etc etc. Since I do these things in our household, this would mean, according to this argument, that I am a man. I'm not, of course, as you know!

Point 2: Nope, no river action as I was at Christ's but Mr B and I did sit by the victorian pool (where Hobson's Conduit ends up) as the sun came up over Milton's Mulberry, munching croissants and supping Bucks Fizz.

Point 3: simply couldn't sleep. It happens.
Old Jun 15th 2004, 9:16 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

desperate enough to go after bundy (ooo I'm in for a roasting now!)
hee hee - roasting - too many comments.....head hurts!!

Old Jun 15th 2004, 9:20 pm
Class 2 Guru

Originally posted by bundy
Point 1: I was being sarcastic when I said that clearly I must be a man
I know, but it's amusing to pretend to take someone literally in such a situation (well maybe that's just me!) Plus I thought it might confuse anyone who hasn't actually met you!

Mr B and I did sit by the victorian pool (where Hobson's Conduit ends up) as the sun came up over Milton's Mulberry, munching croissants and supping Bucks Fizz.
Ahhhhhhhh, that's romantic. I hope someone took a piccie for you to look back on in 20 years' time. I think at my only May Ball, my belle and I were probably too knackered and/or pissed to bother with any kind of breakfast. No doubt Mr B at least was constrained to be professionally sober all night?
Old Jun 15th 2004, 9:20 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by loose
head hurts!!

Cos you're a man and can't think about anything other than the usual (and we all know what that is )
Old Jun 15th 2004, 9:21 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Hi all - sorry for abonding the lads a bit yesterday, but between work actually expecting me to do some, and my impending move getting closer:scared: i had a million things to sort yesterday.

Anyway - dont listen to bundys excuses - my little trip to Cambridge went quite well, and I can confirm I saw bundy staggerring around after her second Pimms. She's a dainty little thing and Mr B had to carry her home about 9.30pm bless. (that should rattle her)

Anya and Mark - oh yes - I've got he perfect cure for hangovers - just got to be careful G isn't watching again!

Simone - I've got my little rowing boat all sorted duck, light those candles and get the soft music on!

Ah another day of friendly banter - bring it on!!!
Old Jun 15th 2004, 9:24 pm
She's a bird, you know

MMW - yes, it was quite romantic. We both worked until 1am pouring champagne to earn a free ticket for the rest of the night (ie, until 6.30am). As we were working, we were both very restrained and sober. I stayed thus once we had finish as I had to drive to work, but Mr B got a little merry and fell off the keg he was standing on to make himself obvious in the Survivors' Photo. It'll make for an amusing photo, that's for sure
Old Jun 15th 2004, 9:27 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally posted by loose
Hi all - sorry for abonding the lads a bit yesterday, but between work actually expecting me to do some, and my impending move getting closer:scared: i had a million things to sort yesterday.

Anyway - dont listen to bundys excuses - my little trip to Cambridge went quite well, and I can confirm I saw bundy staggerring around after her second Pimms. She's a dainty little thing and Mr B had to carry her home about 9.30pm bless. (that should rattle her)

Anya and Mark - oh yes - I've got he perfect cure for hangovers - just got to be careful G isn't watching again!

Simone - I've got my little rowing boat all sorted duck, light those candles and get the soft music on!

Ah another day of friendly banter - bring it on!!!
:scared: :scared:

So, let's talk about the Northern Territory....
Shame Grayling might not be going, but of course, seeing his son would make up for that!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.