Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jul 26th 2004, 4:24 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Stewie
At my age one pub is ok. Walking between pubs wastes drinking time and makes my legs tired Ahhhhh!!!

LOL! Does mean more drinking time, though, you're right.
Old Jul 26th 2004, 11:05 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Covenant
For diphtheria, or sore throat, a Kilbride remedy was to get a live trout, put it down the throat, pull it out and throw it back in the pond
So what do you do with the trout in your throat ?

My eyes just went funny. Could have sworn I was talking to Sukhi
Old Jul 26th 2004, 7:25 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

doesn't the joke go, 'What do you do with a frog in your throat?'

Still me!

Old Jul 26th 2004, 8:31 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
, Sue....actually, where is Sue?

helloo!!
Im here!!
just finished nights for the time being (Im on a term time contract) and debating my future.
kids were poorly last week so didnt get much chance to say hello!

BTW, what has happened to Jack Daws!!!???????

sue

Old Jul 26th 2004, 8:50 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Stewie
At my age one pub is ok. Walking between pubs wastes drinking time and makes my legs tired Ahhhhh!!!

hey stewie!!
we might be neighbours!! Im in sheffield.......

sue
Old Jul 26th 2004, 9:37 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
helloo!!
Im here!!
just finished nights for the time being (Im on a term time contract) and debating my future.
kids were poorly last week so didnt get much chance to say hello!

BTW, what has happened to Jack Daws!!!???????

sue

Phew, thank god you're back Sue!

What's the debate then, you know, the whole future thing? Anything we can help with?
Old Jul 26th 2004, 9:46 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Morning all.

Just got the chance to nip on for 5 mins, so though I best stick my oar in on the "crap" thread.

Well done guys, given the girls a bit of a paggering in my absence. Nice one.

Welcome new members to the ranks, and keep up the good work. Going down (under) in a couple of days so will be back on as soon as sorted in loopyville (Darwin).

Bye for now.

(bet you hadn't even noticed I'd been missing....sniff!!)

Old Jul 26th 2004, 9:48 pm

Originally posted by loose

loose who?

Old Jul 26th 2004, 9:49 pm
She's a bird, you know

Morning all.

Just got the chance to nip on for 5 mins, so though I best stick my oar in on the "crap" thread.

Well done guys, given the girls a bit of a paggering in my absence. Nice one.

Welcome new members to the ranks, and keep up the good work. Going down (under) in a couple of days so will be back on as soon as sorted in loopyville (Darwin).

Bye for now.

Loose? Loose who?

There was no paggering in your absence Loose, because nobody else knows what it means

You can't get out of the crap thread that easily - we'll expect you back, all primed and ready for action, on Monday morning, okay??!!:lecture:
Old Jul 26th 2004, 9:53 pm
Re mem mem member

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
loose who?

Ah you know you miss me Sue baby! You're a woman, and therefore find me irresistable!

Hope you're well Sue.

Old Jul 26th 2004, 9:55 pm
Re mem mem member

Loose? Loose who?

There was no paggering in your absence Loose, because nobody else knows what it means

You can't get out of the crap thread that easily - we'll expect you back, all primed and ready for action, on Monday morning, okay??!!:lecture:
Ah my old foe bundy, I'll be back soon properly dont you worry. Brace yourself! (ooer).

Old Jul 26th 2004, 9:56 pm
She's a bird, you know

Ah you know you miss me Sue baby! You're a woman, and therefore find me irresistable!

Hope you're well Sue.

But she's a discerning woman Loose. That's the difference
Old Jul 26th 2004, 9:57 pm
She's a bird, you know

Ah my old foe bundy, I'll be back soon properly dont you worry. Brace yourself! (ooer).

Do I look worried? Think I can't handle you, eh, eh? Shall adopt the position and brace for impact then....
Old Jul 26th 2004, 10:09 pm
Re mem mem member

Do I look worried? Think I can't handle you, eh, eh? Shall adopt the position and brace for impact then....

mmmmmm, ahem......just going for a cold shower........
Old Jul 26th 2004, 10:13 pm

mmmmmm, ahem......just going for a cold shower........

oh good gracious.......dont get him going again!!!!! You know what he gets like....................

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.