Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 19th 2004, 1:24 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Bix
Normally I would say okay - but that one is a bit battered

I see you're lacking a mount too.
Wasn't sure whether you meant horse, bike or Mr.B is away
Yes, I am a bit battered. I'll come back when the bruises have faded and the scabs fallen off.

Lacking a mount in all departments. No horse, my bike is stuffed after The Incident and Mr B is working late....
Old Aug 19th 2004, 1:27 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Yes, I am a bit battered. I'll come back when the bruises have faded and the scabs fallen off.
Nice pics Bundy!!!
Old Aug 19th 2004, 1:28 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ray6
Nice pics Bundy!!!

Thanks Ray. I only wish I had some of my injuries to scare you all.....especially the chin.
Old Aug 19th 2004, 1:29 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I hear Kylie is selling his wheelbarrow
Old Aug 19th 2004, 1:30 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Ray. I only wish I had some of my injuries to scare you all.....especially the chin.
I will just have to remember you as you was..pre-battered...
Old Aug 19th 2004, 2:07 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Actually I hear Kylie is selling his wheelbarrow

LOL!
Old Aug 19th 2004, 2:10 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hello peeps.
who's doing what to whom today??

sue
Old Aug 19th 2004, 2:11 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
hello peeps.
who's doing what to whom today??

sue

I'm selling my body for a pasty, but Bix ain't buying
Old Aug 19th 2004, 2:24 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

I'm selling my body for a pasty, but Bix ain't buying

hehe...offer him something kinky, that'll clinch the deal!
(I do feel sorry for Bix da Boss sometimes..... )

how are the injuries today? Me and kiddies have just got home from our local kiddies play warehouse, had to come home a bit early cos 7 yr old leapt off a platform onto a cushion...and her mouth came into contact with her knee!! a bloody mouth and 2 wobbly front teeth and much wailing later, we left!
she is now curled up on the settee feeling very sorry for herself!

...but isnt in too much pain to manage an icecream!!!

kids
Old Aug 19th 2004, 2:27 am
She's a bird, you know

hehe...offer him something kinky, that'll clinch the deal!
(I do feel sorry for Bix da Boss sometimes..... )

how are the injuries today? Me and kiddies have just got home from our local kiddies play warehouse, had to come home a bit early cos 7 yr old leapt off a platform onto a cushion...and her mouth came into contact with her knee!! a bloody mouth and 2 wobbly front teeth and much wailing later, we left!
she is now curled up on the settee feeling very sorry for herself!

...but isnt in too much pain to manage an icecream!!!

kids
Ahhh, ice cream, the infamous cure-all. I prefer brandy. Poor wee thing - give her a cuddle and tell her all the best people injure themselves.

My wounds are doing well. I lifted a box today - major progress in the rib department, I feel.
Old Aug 19th 2004, 2:31 am

Ahhh, ice cream, the infamous cure-all. .
especially with tonsillitis! I had it really bad a few years ago, and got through BUCKETS of tesco ice cream and fruit sorbet....how fat was I??

Old Aug 19th 2004, 2:34 am
She's a bird, you know

especially with tonsillitis! I had it really bad a few years ago, and got through BUCKETS of tesco ice cream and fruit sorbet....how fat was I??

See, should have just stuck to the sorbet.
Old Aug 19th 2004, 2:39 am

See, should have just stuck to the sorbet.

I remember the first time i ever tried to make sorbet - Delia had done it on tv with passionfruit and i tried to copy. Well, it was kinda ok, if you didnt mind the thready bits i forgot to take out when i scooped out the passion fruit!!!
second attempt resulted in a night of passion with the guy i was living with (and we were only house mates!!)

going compeltely off the subject I had a really raunchy dream last night about that guy in neighbours - he was libbys boyfriend when she was a schoolgirl - darren? wow....i woke up with a right grin on my face. other half says 'what were you dreaming about, you kept oohing and groaning'!!!
'you, my sweet' I lied.

Old Aug 19th 2004, 8:52 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Covenant
God, You are such a ray of sunshine. Always keep smiling. You certainly bring a smile to my face first thing in the morning.

Aww That is so sweet , at least someone likes me here ( hahaha Ray!!)
I gotta get ready for school!! (Skunk school )

Ps: By the way Ray next time you mess with me.. I have a legion of shut up and you suck smileys, BRING IT ON!! LOL
Old Aug 19th 2004, 8:54 am
Ray

Originally Posted by Hypertweeky
By the way Ray next time you mess with me.. I have a legion of shut up and you suck smileys, BRING IT ON!! LOL
You're ugly, I'm busy. Have a nice day

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.