Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 19th 2004, 8:54 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Grayling
What do you get the man who has everything?

Thought about buying myself a bike and then thought about your accident........ :scared:

G

Ok, you buy the bike, I'll get you a decent helmet (why did that sound rude )

One of my colleagues has just given me a bowl full of tomatoes from her dad's allotment - you can have some of those if you like.

Or how about a few hours of pointless banter on this thread? That's a fantastic gift.
Old Aug 19th 2004, 9:12 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Ok, you buy the bike, I'll get you a decent helmet (why did that sound rude )

One of my colleagues has just given me a bowl full of tomatoes from her dad's allotment - you can have some of those if you like.

Or how about a few hours of pointless banter on this thread? That's a fantastic gift.
I've already got an old Helmet (does that sound rude?)

I'l be here on and off during the day but have got a bit fed up with much of the site lately.
Not with peeps on here of course

G
Old Aug 19th 2004, 9:16 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

I've already got an old Helmet (does that sound rude?)

I'l be here on and off during the day but have got a bit fed up with much of the site lately.
Not with peeps on here of course

G

Hmm...saw a bit of a thread where you were a little less than happy. I've not been posting much anywhere other than here either. I'm not close enough to doing my visa to need the help and Australia feels like a long way off still. Can't be doing with the usual arguments by the usual people, so I just hang about here
Old Aug 19th 2004, 9:21 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm...saw a bit of a thread where you were a little less than happy. I've not been posting much anywhere other than here either. I'm not close enough to doing my visa to need the help and Australia feels like a long way off still. Can't be doing with the usual arguments by the usual people, so I just hang about here
Well we have got the visa and just need to decide on a date (procrastinating like mad for some reason).

Kinda feel a bit 'burnt out'. Lots to do but can't be bothered. Once we set a date then I will swing into action

G
Old Aug 19th 2004, 10:19 pm
She's a bird, you know

Well we have got the visa and just need to decide on a date (procrastinating like mad for some reason).

Kinda feel a bit 'burnt out'. Lots to do but can't be bothered. Once we set a date then I will swing into action

G

Yep, it's the decision making thing again isn't it? Hard flippin work making decisions.

Sympthise with the burnt out feeling. The thought of resurrecting my visa application fills me with something close to dread....
Old Aug 19th 2004, 10:43 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday dear Grayling,
happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!

sue x
Old Aug 19th 2004, 10:45 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,

sue x

Morning Sue, how's tricks?
Old Aug 19th 2004, 10:51 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Sue, how's tricks?

hangover central at the moment!
overdid it on the cocktails last night...4 sex on the beach, 4 wham bams, and lost count of the vodka and red bulls.

pass the paracetamol please??

sue
Old Aug 19th 2004, 10:55 pm
She's a bird, you know

hangover central at the moment!
overdid it on the cocktails last night...4 sex on the beach, 4 wham bams, and lost count of the vodka and red bulls.

pass the paracetamol please??

sue
To clarify, sex on the beach 4 times, or with 4 different people? Did the wham bams happen at the same time as the sex on the beach, or separately? And there was a bull involved?! And where's the beach in Sheffield?????

LOL! So a good night was had by all then Sue.
Old Aug 19th 2004, 10:59 pm

To clarify, sex on the beach 4 times, or with 4 different people? Did the wham bams happen at the same time as the sex on the beach, or separately? And there was a bull involved?! And where's the beach in Sheffield?????

LOL! So a good night was had by all then Sue.
yes it was a good night!!
although the redbulls sent me a bit hyper, and at 3am this morning i was doing handstands in the kitchen!!!
a hangover is no fun when you have 3 kids to watch over too...!!!
Old Aug 19th 2004, 11:04 pm
She's a bird, you know

yes it was a good night!!
although the redbulls sent me a bit hyper, and at 3am this morning i was doing handstands in the kitchen!!!
a hangover is no fun when you have 3 kids to watch over too...!!!
Yes, I guess then can cramp your drunken style somewhat.

I have an alarming habit of thinking I'm some kind of olympic 100 sprint champion or something because I go sprinting off, trying to break the four minute mile or something and invariably fall over (usually the speed bumps get me). It never hurts until the next morning.....
Old Aug 20th 2004, 12:17 am
She's a bird, you know

Where is everyone? It's gone ominously quiet.....

I'm going to be away all next week, so you girls will have to fight the good fight without me I'm afraid.
Old Aug 20th 2004, 1:08 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I guess then can cramp your drunken style somewhat.

I have an alarming habit of thinking I'm some kind of olympic 100 sprint champion or something because I go sprinting off, trying to break the four minute mile or something and invariably fall over (usually the speed bumps get me). It never hurts until the next morning.....
Now why does this sound familiar ??????????
Old Aug 20th 2004, 1:12 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,

sue x
Is it your birthday today G

happy birthday from us also.
Old Aug 20th 2004, 1:16 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by Mairi&Chris
Is it your birthday today G

happy birthday from us also.
It is indeed.

It is also P****ng down outside and I am bored.

Sad or what?

Never mind have some champers later.

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.