Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jul 26th 2004, 1:16 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
OK, go on then!
Luckily Sukhi came to the rescue before I succumbed

G
Old Jul 26th 2004, 1:18 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Grayling
Luckily Sukhi came to the rescue before I succumbed

G
Pheewww!! Close call there. The future of our very being was in jeopardy there!

Looks like we will have to work in pairs.
Old Jul 26th 2004, 1:18 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Awwww....that Sukhi spoils all the fun

Shall have to learn to swoon on my own
Old Jul 26th 2004, 1:21 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Awwww....that Sukhi spoils all the fun

Shall have to learn to swoon on my own
Doh!!!

Missed my chance.

G
Old Jul 26th 2004, 3:13 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Doh!!!

Missed my chance.

G

Nevermind G, you never know when the next chance will come

Where's the rest of our gang? Oh yeah, I remember, emigrating the b*stards.
Old Jul 26th 2004, 3:39 am
Bitter and twisted

I can wait

G
Old Jul 26th 2004, 3:40 am
She's a bird, you know

I can wait

G
So I hear.....
Old Jul 26th 2004, 3:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

Where's the rest of our gang? Oh yeah, I remember, emigrating the b*stards.
Can I join the gang? Bundy invited me but it'll take some time to get up to speed.

G is back from Aus after testing the "beer". Had many real pints since your return G?

Unfortunately, or is that fortunately I seemed to consume too many pints last Friday night.
Old Jul 26th 2004, 3:56 am
Sukhi

Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally posted by Stewie
    > Can I join the gang? Bundy
invited me but it'll take some time to get up to speed.
    >
    > G is back
from Aus after testing the "beer". Had many real pints since your return
G?
    >
    > Unfortunately, or is that fortunately I seemed to consume too
many pints last Friday night.

whoops forgot to join, better
get my membership form in.;)

--
sinc

Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Jul 26th 2004, 4:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Sukhi
whoops forgot to join, better get my membership form in.
Oh No!
Not another form to fill in, will I have to get a certified copy as well?
Old Jul 26th 2004, 4:09 am
She's a bird, you know

Ha! Lured another one into the lair...shame it wasn't another girl. I'm feeling a bit lonely here on my own, what with Simone in Oz, Larissa in Greece, Sue....actually, where is Sue?
Old Jul 26th 2004, 4:14 am
Sukhi

Originally posted by Stewie
    > Oh No!
    > Not another form
to fill in, will I have to get a certified copy as well?
    > :)

Yup, here are the forms .

one for the boys.

--
sinc

Old Jul 26th 2004, 4:14 am
Sukhi

Originally posted by Sukhi
    > Yup, here are the forms .

> one for the boys.

and one for the girls

--
sinc

Old Jul 26th 2004, 4:16 am
She's a bird, you know

Outstanding Sukhi. Gotta send them to Pollyana....

Just one thing though. Only three locations for the men? Not much of a pubcrawl!
Old Jul 26th 2004, 4:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Outstanding Sukhi. Gotta send them to Pollyana....

Just one thing though. Only three locations for the men? Not much of a pubcrawl!
At my age one pub is ok. Walking between pubs wastes drinking time and makes my legs tired Ahhhhh!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.