Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 4th 2004, 12:48 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Simone
Management are at the wine again :scared:
4th day in a row!
Yesterday they said it was the last lot

Been flat out today. Only half an hour to go now though.
hiya simone, how things in oz?
Old Nov 4th 2004, 12:51 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ksct97
hiya simone, how things in oz?
Ask her about the collars and cuffs
Old Nov 4th 2004, 12:59 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Ask her about the collars and cuffs
right, not sure i really want to go here... but since we're on the smut thread i'll play....

simone, do they match?... your collars and cuffs that is...?
Old Nov 4th 2004, 1:03 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

right, not sure i really want to go here... but since we're on the smut thread i'll play....

simone, do they match?... your collars and cuffs that is...?

LOL! Poor Simone.....

She's being led astray by a gaggle of (older) forum members in Perth. They're all off to see some male strippers.
Old Nov 4th 2004, 1:04 am
Invisi... K

BTW bundy, how's things with you?
Old Nov 4th 2004, 1:06 am
She's a bird, you know

BTW bundy, how's things with you?

Not so great (see the BundyMum update link in my signature). My mum is really crook so we're all going over to Jersey en masse on Saturday, just as soon as I've got my younger brother through his graduation tomorrow.
Old Nov 4th 2004, 1:10 am
Invisi... K

Not so great (see the BundyMum update link in my signature). My mum is really crook so we're all going over to Jersey en masse on Saturday, just as soon as I've got my younger brother through his graduation tomorrow.
oh... well i hope a big warm consolation cyber-hug from montreal can help...

take care now bundy, prayers are with you...
Old Nov 4th 2004, 1:15 am
She's a bird, you know

oh... well i hope a big warm consolation cyber-hug from montreal can help...

take care now bundy, prayers are with you...
Thanks for that. Yeah, it's not great. But no point in panicking or worrying about the things you can't change so it's a question of getting on with it really.
Old Nov 4th 2004, 1:19 am
Invisi... K

Thanks for that. Yeah, it's not great. But no point in panicking or worrying about the things you can't change so it's a question of getting on with it really.
well tell your mom everyone on here sends their best regards ... and that she better signup on expats as soon as she can, so she can chat to us all too!!... she's a bit of a celebrity as you said... plus we want all the gossip about bundy the child, only a mother knows!!!
Old Nov 4th 2004, 1:23 am
She's a bird, you know

well tell your mom everyone on here sends their best regards ... and that she better signup on expats as soon as she can, so she can chat to us all too!!... she's a bit of a celebrity as you said... plus we want all the gossip about bundy the child, only a mother knows!!!
Yikes! I was a terror of a child. My mum had to build me a run made out of chicken wire while they were building the house because I kept wandering off and falling into the foundations . Didn't stop me though. I could escape from anything. So my mum tied bells round my wrists so that she could hear me as I legged it. Pain in the bum, me. Until I discovered books and reading and then you couldn't get my nose out of the books.
Old Nov 4th 2004, 1:35 am
Invisi... K

Yikes! I was a terror of a child. My mum had to build me a run made out of chicken wire while they were building the house because I kept wandering off and falling into the foundations . Didn't stop me though. I could escape from anything. So my mum tied bells round my wrists so that she could hear me as I legged it. Pain in the bum, me. Until I discovered books and reading and then you couldn't get my nose out of the books.
same here... well not really, i never fell into any foundations... but i was very keen on hiding, and was a book-worm. was at the local library almost every week, you know cambridge central... read everything i had interest in... then i went and started buying books.
Old Nov 4th 2004, 1:39 am
She's a bird, you know

same here... well not really, i never fell into any foundations... but i was very keen on hiding, and was a book-worm. was at the local library almost every week, you know cambridge central... read everything i had interest in... then i went and started buying books.

....and then you end up having to cart them all over the place because you can't bear to be without them, I know
Old Nov 4th 2004, 1:45 am
Invisi... K

....and then you end up having to cart them all over the place because you can't bear to be without them, I know
well, haven't taken them over to montreal... left most of my fiction in cambridge, took over my text books and reference books i thought i might need.
I'm only over on montreal on a temporary work permit... 2 years to start with, although this could be extended...
Old Nov 4th 2004, 1:47 am
She's a bird, you know

well, haven't taken them over to montreal... left most of my fiction in cambridge, took over my text books and reference books i thought i might need.
I'm only over on montreal on a temporary work permit... 2 years to start with, although this could be extended...

True. I remember caring my core *library* of about 150 books to uni and back every term.....my dad nearly killed me when I moved into a room on the top floor of our halls. Got books everywhere. I love 'em.

How's work going, by the way?
Old Nov 4th 2004, 2:56 am
Invisi... K

True. I remember caring my core *library* of about 150 books to uni and back every term.....my dad nearly killed me when I moved into a room on the top floor of our halls. Got books everywhere. I love 'em.

How's work going, by the way?
works fun... jsut been away for a compulsory safety in the workplace "lecture"... soooo boring... how's your day, must be coming to an end now right?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.