Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Oct 20th 2004, 1:39 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Simone
Welcome back G!!!!
You've been missed! (though these 2 weeks have flown by!!)

Thanks Simone.

Is work still going OK? or has that all changed again?

G
Old Oct 20th 2004, 1:51 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Oh dear Bundy
You really are having a tough time.

There is not much I can say that is not already said.

You make sure you look after yourself though. A poorly Bundy is no good for anyone.

You are doing what you can and that matters.

Sadly none of us know what is round the corner.

Puts lots of things in perspective really.

Anyway Chin up. We need you back on form to spar with.

Best wishes

G
Old Oct 20th 2004, 2:03 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Had a flu jab yesterday so I now have flu. Hurrah. Went swimming though and had to ask if I had stumbled into a male-only swimming night because I was the only female in the pool! Ah well.
Sucks about the flu, but I'm sure the guys weren't complaining
Old Oct 20th 2004, 2:05 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Got back to find Mrs. G's aunt died while we were away so that put a damper on things
That sucks, sorry to hear that...

And the prang on the car...and, the missing coat...I hate it lossing those too...coats are my thing and I had to leave a bundle of those over in blighty...
Old Oct 20th 2004, 2:09 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by Bob
That sucks, sorry to hear that...

And the prang on the car...and, the missing coat...I hate it lossing those too...coats are my thing and I had to leave a bundle of those over in blighty...
Hi Bob
I was in Ogunquit yesterday. Also spent some time in Camden.
Those places anywhere near you?

G
Old Oct 20th 2004, 2:31 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

hi all...

so its peeing it down in the UK?, kinda miss that since i'm not there, especially as its just above freezing here!!!

god its cold...brrrr.... and its only gonna get worse!
Old Oct 20th 2004, 3:07 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Hi Bob
I was in Ogunquit yesterday. Also spent some time in Camden.
Those places anywhere near you?

G
Maine?
The first ain' heard of, Camden, that's just up the road from here, I'm in Belfast, so not even 20 mins drive
What ya think of it?
Old Oct 20th 2004, 3:08 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by ksct97
god its cold...brrrr.... and its only gonna get worse!
Cold huh....ain't so bad over here, people starting to get fires going, i've given up on shorts, still on t-shirts though, even if I'm the only one...I'm trying to climatise to the numbing weathers to come *l*
Old Oct 20th 2004, 3:10 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Simone.

Is work still going OK? or has that all changed again?

G
Yep, all fine!

Just did an update(first lots of blabbing on about weekend, then 3 month in update on 4th post):
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=260987

Old Oct 20th 2004, 3:11 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

K, yep it's been peeing down here. Hasn't got light for days. Not that cold though.....but it's getting there. The Siberian winds, you know how it is :scared:

Bob - didn't hear any complaints, but then my ears were full of water most of the time. There was, erm, quite a lot of bodily contact though. Gets a bit hectic in the fast lane so lots of bumping into people and brushing against unfortunate areas of the body.

G - I'll survive. The flu thing is only shortlived due to my jab. I'll be fine tomorrow. Life's a funny od game but there's never any point regretting things because the things that happen to you make you the person you are. And you can't change them anyway, you can only adapt. Don't worry, I'm still pursuing smut bait when it appears (ask Walla). As for your car and coat on your behalf!
Old Oct 20th 2004, 3:41 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by Bob
Maine?
The first ain' heard of, Camden, that's just up the road from here, I'm in Belfast, so not even 20 mins drive
What ya think of it?
I was in Belfast a couple of days ago. Have been there a couple of times over the years. Usually stay at a B+B call the Alden house.

Ogunquit is a big sea sidey place near Wells not far from York and Kittery.

Weather good most of the time. Wet and foggy when we went up to Belfast.

Also stayed in Burlinton and Conway (VT. and NH). Had a couple of days in Boston. Lat time I was there I attended the 'dope' festival on Boston common a few years ago

Nice part of the world. Gets cold I bet though.

Wish I'd known you were in Belfast. That's the first place we ever stopped in Maine 5 years or so ago.

Best wishes

G
Old Oct 20th 2004, 3:45 am
Bitter and twisted

G - I'll survive. The flu thing is only shortlived due to my jab. I'll be fine tomorrow. Life's a funny od game but there's never any point regretting things because the things that happen to you make you the person you are. And you can't change them anyway, you can only adapt. Don't worry, I'm still pursuing smut bait when it appears (ask Walla). As for your car and coat on your behalf!
OK I'll feed you some Smut bait over the next few days when I'm a bit more lively.
If you feel up for it (snigger)

G
Old Oct 20th 2004, 4:11 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Grayling & welcome back.

Don't worry, you didn't miss anything on the Crap thread
Old Oct 20th 2004, 4:42 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

... Gets a bit hectic in the fast lane so lots of bumping into people and brushing against unfortunate areas of the body.
yours or theres?
Old Oct 20th 2004, 4:44 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

I was in Belfast a couple of days ago. Have been there a couple of times over the years. Usually stay at a B+B call the Alden house.

Ogunquit is a big sea sidey place near Wells not far from York and Kittery.

Wish I'd known you were in Belfast. That's the first place we ever stopped in Maine 5 years or so ago.
Hehe...well we weren't around this weekend, but next time let us know eh
Should check out 3-Tides, the best bar around, right next to the purple baboon, so get the tourist shopping done, and then have the best martini's around, there huge

So which one is the alden house? not the yellow one is it?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.