Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:46 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Grayling
Do ausralian pubs still ban women from some rooms so men can have 'proper' conversations?

G

Yep, in Nundle. And to prove my point, I'm allowed into the blood'n'guts bar. So there
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:46 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by loose
My mentor!!!

When I grow up I'm gonna be just like you!!

HEEERO HEEERO!
Loose my son, you are an excellent student.
You have coped admirably against this tribe of skirts.
For your endeavours I am going to show you the way of the lion.
He is the mane man and respected everywhere.....and you have really earnt this honour
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:47 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Do ausralian pubs still ban women from some rooms so men can have 'proper' conversations?

G

Rock on! Leave 'em at home with a bottle of sherry and a pile of washing!!
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Impressive stuff from your grandma - fair play.

However - even women dont understand the mond of a woman. Something to do with make up, shopping, gossiping and as G says, wondering how to drive!!

You're forgetting the female intuition thing, Loose. That's our deadly weapon.
She's a bird, you know

....barefoot and pregnant, right?
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:49 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Right Loose but I suppose there must be one or two to serve the drinks and look pretty.

G
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:49 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
You're forgetting the female intuition thing, Loose. That's our deadly weapon.
Do you mean ignition.
It's where the key goes
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:50 am
She's a bird, you know

Right Loose but I suppose there must be one or two to serve the drinks and look pretty.

G

See, you lot are always lost without us.
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:50 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, in Nundle. And to prove my point, I'm allowed into the blood'n'guts bar. So there
Do you work behind the bar then?

G
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:51 am
Bix
da Bonehead

G
Cleans the floors
She's a bird, you know

G

Nope. But I do wear steel-capped Red Backs. Maybe that's what does it.
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

That's ok Mairi. Just as long as you keep posting to keep us all amused

Glad to be of service but beter go soon or chris will bann me form here for weeks instead of days.
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:52 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Bix
Loose my son, you are an excellent student.
You have coped admirably against this tribe of skirts.
For your endeavours I am going to show you the way of the lion.
He is the mane man and respected everywhere.....and you have really earnt this honour
I am honoured master!

I struggle daily against high voiced ones, and strive to reach your levels of superiority over them.

I will endeavor to uphold the way of the lion (especially the bit about them mating 30 times an hour that I read on another thread!) ahem, back to serious voice - and will do strive to make you proud of me!

Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:52 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Bix
Cleans the floors

In fact, Nundle pub is staffed entirely by blokes.
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:53 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

did someone mention shery ??? danferous plan loose dangerus plan.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.