Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 14th 2004, 2:53 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by loose
I know!!! I'm bad enough normally, but this forced seperation at the moment.............well its hard. (the seperation that is!! filthy minds!)

i'll go for a cold shower!! :scared:
I was still spluttering over the fact that you said 'I know' to my handcuff chafing comment....

Cold shower, pure thoughts. Off you go
Old Jun 14th 2004, 2:54 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
Just cos you're letting your imagination run away with you.....

Handcuffs indeed. Give you terrible chaffing

Try the fur lined ones next time B. Much more comfortable (or so I'm told )
Old Jun 14th 2004, 2:56 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Mairi&Chris
Try the fur lined ones next time B. Much more comfortable (or so I'm told )
Depends on the fur. Allergries, you know
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:03 am
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Depends on the fur. Allergries, you know
Not sure it's real fur.

Alternatively there are the leather ones.
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:03 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by loose
yeah G - its your fault!!!

I say we all gang up on you for a bit now!!
Oooerrr!!!
Where did you say that 'Voyeurism' thread was Simone?

I'm off there it's safer

G:scared:
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:05 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by MarkMyWords
Not sure it's real fur.

Alternatively there are the leather ones.
Good point. Nice to know there's always a practical answer.
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:06 am
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Grayling
Oooerrr!!!
Where did you say that 'Voyeurism' thread was Simone?

I'm off there it's safer

G:scared:
Now it has gone to 24 pages on the mail can you recap the point of the thread..............??? Please cannnot be arsed to read the whole thing!
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:08 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Sandra
Now it has gone to 24 pages on the mail can you recap the point of the thread..............??? Please cannnot be arsed to read the whole thing!
Grayling wanted a fight to brighten his day, it became a birds versus blokes argument (which us birds won) and somehow turned into a rather dodgy bit of lewd banter
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:11 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Sandra
It was meant to be a spoof.
As most threads seemed to end up as rows this was meant to lampoon the nonsense that cropped up.

No subject matter needed : lets's just have a row.

G
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:12 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Grayling wanted a fight to brighten his day, it became a birds versus blokes argument (which us birds won) and somehow turned into a rather dodgy bit of lewd banter
Basically its anything goes - if you want to go off topic thats fine, but it has to be a bit contentious.

Either that or get completely shloshed and talk gibberish for a couple of hours

PS. I'm following option no.2 most ogf the time
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:13 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Grayling
It was meant to be a spoof.
As most threads seemed to end up as rows this was meant to lampoon the nonsense that cropped up.

No subject matter needed : lets's just have a row.

G

It kind of took on a life of it's own, didn't it?
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:13 am
She's a bird, you know

Basically its anything goes - if you want to go off topic thats fine, but it has to be a bit contentious.

That was when it was at its peak, when Mairi had been at the port. It was hilarious
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:14 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by Simone

On another forum I was once on, there was also a sort 'Lounge' and one of the long running threads was called 'Voyeurism'
Mostly a group of regulars posted in there!
Yes, Simone, I've been on those Dutch forums too, until the f*****g company web blocking software put a stop to it .

Anya.
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:17 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Do it again, do it again!!!
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:17 am
Bitter and twisted

It kind of took on a life of it's own, didn't it?
It did but it never actually turned into a real row or get nasty.

Just a bit 'mucky'

And a bit of fun.

We all need some of that.

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.