Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:18 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Grayling
It did but it never actually turned into a real row or get nasty.

Just a bit 'mucky'

And a bit of fun.

We all need some of that.

G
I think it was the Chocolate port's fault

G
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:19 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by bundy
Grayling wanted a fight to brighten his day, it became a birds versus blokes argument (which us birds won) and somehow turned into a rather dodgy bit of lewd banter

You won??? Dream on kid!!

The lewd banter's a giggle though!! the thought of you girls in your boots and nighties....................sod it....back to the cold shower loose!

Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:19 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by loose
You won??? Dream on kid!!

The lewd banter's a giggle though!! the thought of you girls in your boots and nighties....................sod it....back to the cold shower loose!

Maybe you should transfer to the Really Getting Excited thread Loose....
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:20 am
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Ok if it is a free for all - Merlin,a bloke evicted on Aus Big Brother made a statement on his eviction night.....Free the Refugees.....but the bloke himself does not have Aus Citizenship, therefore cannot vote! Is he right?

Or can someone direct me to me to a thread which might discuss this ideal?

Cheers
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:21 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Well this thread has kept me amused through the dark days of pre-Summer Schools stress. Harmless fun, eh. Let's get Mairi drunk again and see what happens next!
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:21 am
Re mem mem member

It did but it never actually turned into a real row or get nasty.

Just a bit 'mucky'

And a bit of fun.

We all need some of that.

G

Too right G. Its been fun!!!

Got me smiling a few times when I needed it.

Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:22 am
She's a bird, you know

And the rest, given your current Kylie-less situation
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:24 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

It was meant to be a spoof.
As most threads seemed to end up as rows this was meant to lampoon the nonsense that cropped up.

No subject matter needed : lets's just have a row.

G
Tsk tsk G, dunno why you can't be straight with us. We all *know* you're using us all as subject matter for your PhD in Psychiatry, you can't fool us. Fair enough, with all the NHS & educ cuts, get the subject matter where you can, but fair dos, please do us the courtesy of publishing the thesis on here....

(Either that or you're a talent scout from the telly looking for new victims for a programme called 'Big Brother Forum' - YIKES!!! :scared: )

Anya.
She's a bird, you know

Plus it's good for me to keep up the banter practice for when I'm back on the sheep station. Wouldn't want the lads thinking I'd gone all prudish, now would I?

We won Loose. Accept it. You big Lo(o)ser
Re mem mem member

Yup!!!

Think I need some of that stuff they used to put in the soldiers tea in the war! What was it called???
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Too right G. Its been fun!!!

I would just love to be a voyeur if you all meet up for real one day!!!

G
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:25 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by anya4oz
Tsk tsk G, dunno why you can't be straight with us. We all *know* you're using us all as subject matter for your PhD in Psychiatry, you can't fool us. Fair enough, with all the NHS & educ cuts, get the subject matter where you can, but fair dos, please do us the courtesy of publishing the thesis on here....

(Either that or you're a talent scout from the telly looking for new victims for a programme called 'Big Brother Forum' - YIKES!!! :scared: )

Anya.

LOL! Well, this forum is clearly a rich ground for anyone studying psychology!
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:25 am
She's a bird, you know

Yup!!!

Think I need some of that stuff they used to put in the soldiers tea in the war! What was it called???

Erm, milk? Dunno
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:26 am
She's a bird, you know

I would just love to be a voyeur if you all meet up for real one day!!!

G
That thought is almost too scary to contemplate
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:26 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Wife, I'm home - come and pander to my every needs or you'll feel the back of my hand

Damned hot day at work today - won't take any nonsense from da Boss

What's that you say son ? Mum left a message saying make your own tea ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.