Old Jun 14th 2004, 1:26 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by bundy
Ooooo! Like what?

Pucker up buttercup and I'll show ya!!!
Old Jun 14th 2004, 1:36 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by loose
Pucker up buttercup and I'll show ya!!!
That's the best offer I've had all day!
Old Jun 14th 2004, 1:39 am
Re mem mem member

That's the best offer I've had all day!

A smacker from the boy loose is the best you'll get all year!!

Old Jun 14th 2004, 1:41 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

A smacker from the boy loose is the best you'll get all year!!

Spoken with such modesty....

Better not tell Mr B.

See girls, look how I'm luring him in, ready for the kill when he's least expecting it
Old Jun 14th 2004, 1:42 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

See girls, look how I'm luring him in, ready for the kill when he's least expecting it
Psst - very good, I'll just keep shut, you're doing great!
Old Jun 14th 2004, 1:44 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Simone
Don't shrink, Simone. This is no time to be diminutive. Stand up tall and say what you have to say
Old Jun 14th 2004, 1:46 am
Re mem mem member

Originally posted by Simone

Simone you'd better be ready to help her out - I dont think one of you will be able to handle me on your own!!

(I'm in a bullish mood today - or something similar to bullish anyway! )
Old Jun 14th 2004, 1:46 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Don't shrink, Simone. This is no time to be diminutive. Stand up tall and say what you have to say
Not trying that again, need a rest
Old Jun 14th 2004, 1:47 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone you'd better be ready to help her out - I dont think one of you will be able to handle me on your own!!

Ah yes, your name was loose, ay? your're used to more than one?

Old Jun 14th 2004, 1:47 am
She's a bird, you know

Nope, I think bullish sums it up well.

Perhaps I'm in a hefferish mood

I think that might spell trouble
Old Jun 14th 2004, 1:48 am
She's a bird, you know

Actually, Bullish seems to be missing a letter. Possibly a T????
Old Jun 14th 2004, 1:50 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

lol (and now nearly literally. Nearly, cos I'm sitting in the library.... TRYING to work!!!)
Old Jun 14th 2004, 1:55 am
Re mem mem member

Bless, you got it eventually. Quite quick for a girl.

I might have been a bit ambitious with my claims of taking you both on actually. been out of practice with my kylie in Oz since january (if you know what I mean)

Maybe I should go post on that "doing it alone" thread.
Old Jun 14th 2004, 2:00 am
She's a bird, you know

Bless, you got it eventually. Quite quick for a girl.

I might have been a bit ambitious with my claims of taking you both on actually. been out of practice with my kylie in Oz since january (if you know what I mean)

Maybe I should go post on that "doing it alone" thread.

See, my mind was working in a whole other way. And had a totally different thought when you mentioned bullish, which probably can't be published on a *family* website.

Poor Loose, lost his Kylie. Bet you can't wait to see her again, eh?!

And don't go tinkering with the doing it alone thread. You'll only frighten people.
Old Jun 14th 2004, 2:03 am
Re mem mem member

See, my mind was working in a whole other way. And had a totally different thought when you mentioned bullish, which probably can't be published on a *family* website.

Poor Loose, lost his Kylie. Bet you can't wait to see her again, eh?!

And don't go tinkering with the doing it alone thread. You'll only frighten people.
lol - I see what you were getting at! like it, I can see how your humour was suited to working with a load of blokes! keep it up girl!

Yeah miss her in lots of ways. not too long now though. (till i see her - everything else long enough dont worry!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.