Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Oct 14th 2004, 8:21 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Glad you're back Bundy and best wishes on all the crap you currently have.

Not getting on here much lately due to getting ready for the move.

Just popped in to say a quick hello
Old Oct 14th 2004, 8:21 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
It sucks, doesn't it? I'm ok, struggling to keep everyone together. The sad thing is that it means we won't be going to Oz any time soon and since we've been working towards it for nearly 5 years, it's hard to adjust. But the main thing is to help my parents. Them being in Jersey doesn't help!
Sucks indeed, fortunatley I had a sympathetic employer who gave me time off as me mam couldn't cope, me being the oldest and all I sort of took the lead.

Little comfort I know but you'll get to Oz in the end, where do you want to settle over here.

Keep ya pecker up

Walla
Old Oct 14th 2004, 8:28 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix

how's the move going Bix
Old Oct 14th 2004, 8:30 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla1
Sucks indeed, fortunatley I had a sympathetic employer who gave me time off as me mam couldn't cope, me being the oldest and all I sort of took the lead.

Little comfort I know but you'll get to Oz in the end, where do you want to settle over here.

Keep ya pecker up

Walla

See, I'm not even the oldest. I have an older brother (and a younger one), but being the only girl, I get to do all the coping. My older brother has his own business, so I can't quite understand why it's impossible for him to take the time off, but there we go. My employer was very good for the first 5 months, most of which I spent in Jersey, working remotely. But the novelty has worn off and she's not impressed with me having to take more time off.

Mr B is an aussie, comes from a small town called Nundle in NSW. We met there, lived there for a year and then came back here. The aim was to go back to Nundle for a bit before deciding where to live and what to do. But it's all off the cards just at the moment. Mr B is really homesick too, so that doesn't help.
Old Oct 14th 2004, 8:30 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix

Thanks Bix....

How are the eyes?
Old Oct 14th 2004, 8:43 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla1
how's the move going Bix
Not reached panic mode yet but at the stage you begin to think there is no way we will be ready

Dashing around every day.

Because we couldn't sell the house we had to remortgage to release equity and will be renting instead. All that has generated a load of extra paperwork could have done without.
Old Oct 14th 2004, 8:45 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Thanks Bix....

How are the eyes?
No time now so will have it looked at when I get to Aus.

Not cross-eyed Clarence yet
Old Oct 14th 2004, 10:00 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
No time now so will have it looked at when I get to Aus.

Not cross-eyed Clarence yet
Well that's good - about the cross-eyed thing, not the waiting until Aus.
Old Oct 14th 2004, 10:13 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Welcome back Bundy
Old Oct 14th 2004, 11:14 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

hey u.... just dropped in. hmm hard to get time off work for stuff like this but was good u could work remotely before.

u do need some time for urself and to be selfish for a while with all u been doing. Stress build up i guess. look after urself.
Old Oct 14th 2004, 11:21 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

hey u.... just dropped in. hmm hard to get time off work for stuff like this but was good u could work remotely before.

u do need some time for urself and to be selfish for a while with all u been doing. Stress build up i guess. look after urself.
Old Oct 14th 2004, 11:23 pm
The 5th Amendment

hey bundy.... just dropped in. hmm hard to get time off work for stuff like this but was good u could work remotely before.

Old Oct 14th 2004, 11:55 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
hey bundy.... just dropped in. hmm hard to get time off work for stuff like this but was good u could work remotely before.

Heard you the first time Joe

Yeah, I need a holiday. Not much chance of one, so I'm going to book myself in for a massage instead (no, not a smutty one).
Old Oct 15th 2004, 12:03 am
The 5th Amendment

Heard you the first time Joe

Yeah, I need a holiday. Not much chance of one, so I'm going to book myself in for a massage instead (no, not a smutty one).
now now... turned over a new leaf.... not be so bad... look at the UAE threads.... see am now the people's friend with smut free phrases except for the Rear of the Year Comp...

hmm damn machine froze on me! so sorry for that one.. so going to the Sanctuary? now there is a nice place and a good escape into covent Garden as well..
Old Oct 15th 2004, 12:07 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
now now... turned over a new leaf.... not be so bad... look at the UAE threads.... see am now the people's friend with smut free phrases except for the Rear of the Year Comp...

hmm damn machine froze on me! so sorry for that one.. so going to the Sanctuary? now there is a nice place and a good escape into covent Garden as well..
Ha! You just reminded me....my brother promised me a day at the Sanctuary as a christmas present about 6 years ago and I never took it up. I'll be reminding him of that one. I could do with a day there.

Missed the Rear of the Year Comp. As in I missed the thread, not the comp, because I clearly wouldn't be eligible.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.