Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Oct 15th 2004, 12:09 am
Professional Princess

Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
Well that's good - about the cross-eyed thing, not the waiting until Aus.
Bundy, you will get to Australia, it might not be now, but you will get there.

Look after yourself.

Love Sam

Old Oct 15th 2004, 12:12 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Bundy, you will get to Australia, it might not be now, but you will get there.

Look after yourself.

Love Sam

Thanks Sam....I mean, we've waited 5 years. What's another 5? (Don't answer that, it's depressing enough as it is).
Old Oct 15th 2004, 7:25 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys, good to see your all back making posts.

Bundy, hope all works out, and family is important, Oz will always be there, good luck with it gave you fifth anni karma

Well I'm not going to be too busy here over the next week, the missus took a few days off because she'll lose them if she doens't, so shite weather today, so havne't done much, tomorrow, going to the autumn fair in the next town over, should be interesting.
Oh, the missus is applying for a dept transfer, so karma luck for that would be nice, a nice interview with dept boss was the plan, but suddenly, unexpected, the company DM decided he wanted to hold the interview himself, so it's the big cheese for round one *l*

Hmmm...oh, and I've shelled out a bunch of emails for various jobs, so luck with that hopefully I'll hear something next week
Old Oct 15th 2004, 7:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

[/QUOTE]

Hey Bob - best of luck with those jobs - I'll be thinking of you - you're one talented guy - so hopefully you'll find something great soon.

Although I'm really of two minds on this.....if you do get a job.....we'll be hearing less and less from you.....which would really make me sad
Old Oct 15th 2004, 8:25 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Well a double income would be a novelty, certainly be nice

And who knows, might even have net access at potential job, so might be able to keep regular tabs here, though I doubt it.

So anyone got anything fun planned for the weekend?
Old Oct 15th 2004, 8:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Bob

And who knows, might even have net access at potential job, so might be able to keep regular tabs here, though I doubt it.

Yea, money is a necessity of life these days isn't it?......I was just being totally selfish here....that it won't be the same without you.....and who will I be able to get free MAC advice from.....think wmoore will help me out?

No great plans.....would be really nice if we could get some half decent weather....was suppose to be sunny this afternoon...instead clouds and damn cold - the forecast for the weekend - rain, rain and more rain.
Old Oct 15th 2004, 12:39 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

aye, proper manky arse weather today, really sucked, did plan on going out to Camden, oh well...hope it's good tomorrow for the fair...

And then, off to the in-laws, have a treat install for me, helping out with wood, the good ole maine tradition of splitting and stacking...and my god, there ain't half enough off cut trunks in the yard to be split....hmmm...
Old Oct 15th 2004, 12:49 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Don
Rage, rage, against the dying of the light!
Though wise men at their end know dark is right
Because their words had forked no lightening they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Feeling in a Welsh mood today. First Richard Burton, now this.
Old Oct 15th 2004, 12:52 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob

Aye Bob, good luck with the job hunting, pain in the ass it is

Weekend? well was up to go surfing this am but checked the net and it's a bit flat so a no go. Shopping with the ladies of the house then just chilling out. Have an interview next week so cuz is giving me a mock interview tonight :scared:

Walla
Old Oct 15th 2004, 3:16 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by walla1
Weekend? well was up to go surfing this am but checked the net and it's a bit flat so a no go. Shopping with the ladies of the house then just chilling out. Have an interview next week so cuz is giving me a mock interview tonight :scared:
Good luck with the job interview...got anything else lined up?
And you getting in to the surfing huh...getting better at it?
Old Oct 15th 2004, 3:21 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
bob 'orrible avatar
Old Oct 15th 2004, 5:49 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
bob 'orrible avatar
don't like the multi-tool?
Old Oct 15th 2004, 6:17 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
surfing still not so good.

I start a job next Tuesday, supporting a young guy in the community but means I've got to sleep over at his gaff 5 nights a week. It's what I used to do when I was a young un, it's not ideal but it brings the corn in. Pinning me hopes on Wednesdays interview

Walla
Old Oct 16th 2004, 3:59 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the job hunting you lot.....I'll expect the luck back when I start looking for a new job next year - I've promised myself that, whatever happens, I won't be doing another Summer Schools (5 is too many). I said that last year, of course, but this year I mean it. Handing my notice in sometime around Feb/Mar to leave in May/June.
Old Oct 16th 2004, 4:19 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by walla1
I start a job next Tuesday, supporting a young guy in the community but means I've got to sleep over at his gaff 5 nights a week. It's what I used to do when I was a young un, it's not ideal but it brings the corn in. Pinning me hopes on Wednesdays interview
Support in the commune huh
Well hope the interview brings better things, good week to ya an all

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.