Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 7th 2004, 9:58 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by MightBe
I can't believe nobody asked what the hell we were talking about..
Nothing surprises me

G
Old Nov 7th 2004, 10:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: where is grayling?

Originally Posted by Bob
Cheers, and cheers

Well just got back from watching the "incredibles", which was really funny, well worth seeing for a good laugh all round that
And the snow, well so far, it hasn't happened in this part of the state, just cold and miserable outside instead...hmmmm
What was your opinion of the movie? We had a decision about in the Canada forum.....and someone said it was rated pg....can you take young kids - let's say 6-10 to it.....

I saw a preview and thought it rather violent.....but my kids are way to young to see it anyway?
Old Nov 7th 2004, 11:28 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
What was your opinion of the movie? We had a decision about in the Canada forum.....and someone said it was rated pg....can you take young kids - let's say 6-10 to it.....

I saw a preview and thought it rather violent.....but my kids are way to young to see it anyway?
It was a great movie, but I'd say not to hav kids under 10, certainly not under 6 because a lot of the humour is adult humour and a lot of things get blown up and killed in the movie, so was quite surprised to see a lot of kids around 3-4 in there watching with folks, which was annoying. Other than that, it was a great movie, and the pre-movie skit they had was really funny, about a sheap that gets fleeced
Old Nov 7th 2004, 12:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Bob
It was a great movie, but I'd say not to hav kids under 10, certainly not under 6 because a lot of the humour is adult humour and a lot of things get blown up and killed in the movie, so was quite surprised to see a lot of kids around 3-4 in there watching with folks, which was annoying. Other than that, it was a great movie, and the pre-movie skit they had was really funny, about a sheap that gets fleeced
Do you mind then if talked about again that I refer people to your comments......
Old Nov 7th 2004, 12:30 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Do you mind then if talked about again that I refer people to your comments......
Yeah, whatever
Though I do have a warped sense of humour at times
Old Nov 7th 2004, 12:33 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Well, the missus just got off the phone with her folks, apparantly the dinner was a little weird lastnight, but went off pretty well, quite the turn out, the only prob they had was that the nurse wasn't getting there till tomorrow, so they had to figure out who would look after the gran till them with all the morphine etc...so that sounded interesting...

On a happier note, the highschool that MIL teaches at, the footie (soccer) side just won the state championship, but they did things weird, no penalty shootout, just overtime, followed by more overtime, as it happened, they won in the third stretch of overtime, the kid who scored was a senior and hadn't scored all season, so not a bad time to start huh

Oh yeah, and the folks got 2 feet of snow, and before the game, they had to shovel a foot of snow off the pitch before they could start play
that, and when the folks went to get the stud tyres, apparantly one of them that they thought had been replaced when they had it taken off last time around hadn't been, so it's faulty, so they didn't get winter studs put on...so that should be interesting, but the saab does have all weather tyres, but they ain't studded.
Old Nov 7th 2004, 11:48 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

I don't need your civil war
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor
Your power hungry sellin' soldiers
In a human grocery store
Ain't that fresh
I don't need your civil war
Old Nov 8th 2004, 1:38 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Well, the missus just got off the phone with her folks, apparantly the dinner was a little weird lastnight, but went off pretty well, quite the turn out, the only prob they had was that the nurse wasn't getting there till tomorrow, so they had to figure out who would look after the gran till them with all the morphine etc...so that sounded interesting...

On a happier note, the highschool that MIL teaches at, the footie (soccer) side just won the state championship, but they did things weird, no penalty shootout, just overtime, followed by more overtime, as it happened, they won in the third stretch of overtime, the kid who scored was a senior and hadn't scored all season, so not a bad time to start huh

Oh yeah, and the folks got 2 feet of snow, and before the game, they had to shovel a foot of snow off the pitch before they could start play
that, and when the folks went to get the stud tyres, apparantly one of them that they thought had been replaced when they had it taken off last time around hadn't been, so it's faulty, so they didn't get winter studs put on...so that should be interesting, but the saab does have all weather tyres, but they ain't studded.
Hope your wife's gran is doing alright Bob, best wishes and such with that!
footie in the snow seems a bit much, especially 2feet's worth of the white stuff... not a snowflake seen yet up here in montreal... but today's the day when it's meant to arrive... here's hoping for a delay
Old Nov 8th 2004, 3:57 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

I will ask......... It sounds as though you two are going CRAZY!
Old Nov 8th 2004, 4:00 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DIMO8
I will ask......... It sounds as though you two are going CRAZY!
Oi!!!

Some of us started off crazy

G
Old Nov 8th 2004, 4:08 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

just off thread (WHAT?? )......has anyone heard how Bundy and her mum are doing?
Old Nov 8th 2004, 4:08 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Oi!!!

Some of us started off crazy

G
Hi G
Hows you?......apart from being crazy!
PC playing up so if i go offline you know why. Have you heard from Bundy and her Mum?
Old Nov 8th 2004, 4:09 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
just off thread (WHAT?? )......has anyone heard how Bundy and her mum are doing?

I've not heard anything yet Sue.

Hope things are OK

G
Old Nov 8th 2004, 6:06 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

I'm impressed that there's still no snow on the coast yet...but it's between 20-30F, so slightly nippy out...
Old Nov 8th 2004, 6:16 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
I'm impressed that there's still no snow on the coast yet...but it's between 20-30F, so slightly nippy out...
well it was meant to come today, but at moment it's clear and bright... maybe gonna get a sprinkling during the night...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.