Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 23rd 2004, 9:06 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
Leave my touche out of it!
Touche or Tush?

G
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 9:07 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Touche or Tush?

G
Was punning away nicely. Lack of accent on the e produces a similar word, see
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 9:09 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Was punning away nicely. Lack of accent on the e produces a similar word, see
You CAN read my mind can't you

Or I can read yours

G
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 9:09 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

You CAN read my mind can't you

Or I can read yours

G

Either way is scary.....but fun
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 9:11 pm
Bitter and twisted

Either way is scary.....but fun
I gotta go.
Got lots to do

May be back in a while.

I was serious BTW Bundy

G
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 9:12 pm
She's a bird, you know

I gotta go.
Got lots to do

May be back in a while.

I was serious BTW Bundy

G
Yikes! Serious about what? The mind reading? The peaks? The invitation?

I have some work to do too But I'll be around if you come back
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 9:14 pm
Bitter and twisted

Yikes! Serious about what? The mind reading? The peaks? The invitation?

I have some work to do too But I'll be around if you come back
The Invite. You and Mr. B

G
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 9:15 pm
She's a bird, you know

The Invite. You and Mr. B

G
Well you never know.....never been to the Peak District.

Have a good day G.
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 9:16 pm
Bitter and twisted

Well you never know.....never been to the Peak District.

Have a good day G.
TTFN.

G
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 10:32 pm
Bitter and twisted

TTFN.

G
Yoohoo!!!

Anyone home?

G
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 10:35 pm
She's a bird, you know

Yoohoo!!!

Anyone home?

G
Yep. Thank god you're back. I've been doing sums for the last hour and my head hurts.
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 10:38 pm
Bitter and twisted

Yep. Thank god you're back. I've been doing sums for the last hour and my head hurts.
Where did you spring from?

G
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 10:38 pm
She's a bird, you know

G

Where I always spring from
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 10:39 pm
Bitter and twisted

G
Nice to see you though ,of course

G
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 10:39 pm
She's a bird, you know

Nice to see you though ,of course

G

Of course. Nice to you too. Of course.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.