Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 23rd 2004, 8:41 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
LOL! Only winding you up G.

I've been called 'willowy' before, and it's always made me laugh. Somehow seems to conjure up thoughts of grace and poise, neither of which can really be attached to me.....
Yes I meant graceful and slender

G
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
I thought I was on safe ground with that.

More like a sticky wicket now!

G

Very good, very good.
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I meant graceful and slender

G

In my dreams (to both)
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 8:42 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

In my dreams (to both)
I will need independent evidence of that

G
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 8:44 pm
She's a bird, you know

I will need independent evidence of that

G

Of what? My dreams? Scary place to go
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 8:45 pm
Bitter and twisted

Of what? My dreams? Scary place to go
No I meant your self perception of Graceful and slender

G
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 8:48 pm
She's a bird, you know

G
Didn't say I was - said that I was in my dreams, ie, I'm not.
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 8:49 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

G

Like all beautiful women, our Bundy is unsure of her beauty, but most of this comes from within. Those in the know, realise this.
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 8:51 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Covenant
Like all beautiful women, our Bundy is unsure of her beauty, but most of this comes from within. Those in the know, realise this.

.....still laughing........
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 8:52 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

.....still laughing........

Ok, Ok, I was joking, but I suppose you're not bad.
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 8:53 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Covenant
Ok, Ok, I was joking, but I suppose you're not bad.

Er, thanks. Maybe
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I am a DIY queen too, remember.
So you keep rabbits then
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
So you keep rabbits then

<snigger>

Who says I need them?
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 8:54 pm
Bitter and twisted

Didn't say I was - said that I was in my dreams, ie, I'm not.
That's what I need evidence of.

You certainly look it

G
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 8:55 pm
She's a bird, you know

That's what I need evidence of.

You certainly look it

G

Ohhhhh....I get it

Plenty of poor piccies of me, but I'm not about to put them up here!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.