Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:48 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Grayling
Yeah! right

You OK then Joe?

G
Liking your sig thing by the way G - the horror bit. Conradian sentiment.
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:48 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Yeah! right

You OK then Joe?

G
No I decided to become cleaner in mind as I was worried about the overspill that the site was having into real life.

no no no i can't keep this up.. it is too much... i need a cold shower.... or maybe it is because we got the ac on too high... who knows !!!

i am trying to be good again.... i was good before I cam here... it is all bundy's fault... she tainted me...

er.. is anyone buying this? :scared:
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:49 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Liking your sig thing by the way G - the horror bit. Conradian sentiment.
The Heart of Darkness. :scared:

G
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:50 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Homely Girl

....now they'd give all they learned at school to be somewhere..... in the dark with you.......

G

Actually, when I was at Uni, I bumped into one of the worst culprits and - long story short - enticed him back to my room with all kinds of suggestive promises before slamming the door shut in his face and making him walk several miles home in the pouring rain.
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:51 am
She's a bird, you know

The Heart of Darkness. :scared:

G
Favourite book. Wrote one of my dissertations on it.
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
i am trying to be good again.... i was good before I cam here... it is all bundy's fault... she tainted me...

'Leopards and spots' spring to mind

G
She's a bird, you know

No
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:52 am
She's a bird, you know

'Leopards and spots' spring to mind

G
The idea of you being good before you came anywhere is hard to believe, Joe
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:53 am
Bitter and twisted

Actually, when I was at Uni, I bumped into one of the worst culprits and - long story short - enticed him back to my room with all kinds of suggestive promises before slamming the door shut in his face and making him walk several miles home in the pouring rain.
Revenge is a dish best served cold

G
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:54 am
She's a bird, you know

Revenge is a dish best served cold

G

It was pure pleasure.
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:55 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

The idea of you being good before you came anywhere is hard to believe, Joe
ok.. is that a total set up line there....

see being good....

the old me would have said something along the lines of i do not just come anywhere u know... or maybe no gotta be good....
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:57 am
Bitter and twisted

see being good....

the old me would have said something along the lines of i do not just come anywhere u know... or maybe no gotta be good....
The facade is slipping

G
She's a bird, you know

see being good....

I've still got it, hurrah!

Yep, I'd have expected a comeback along those lines Joe......
The 5th Amendment

excellent! well done...

can you give us all an idea of what the promises were as well by the way? lol
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:59 am
She's a bird, you know

excellent! well done...

can you give us all an idea of what the promises were as well by the way? lol
I could...but I won't

Let's just say that they had the desired effect when whispered in his ear.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.