Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 14th 2004, 6:14 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Gotta go

Catch you later ...or tomorrow

G
Old Nov 14th 2004, 6:14 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
ok ok !!!! better go and tirn down the AC.... lol

so on a serious note.. u still calling me a newbie?
yippe I am at the top of the page!!

Did Simone take the advice and buy that rubber ended pencil for her new job?
Old Nov 14th 2004, 4:11 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

yippe I am at the top of the page!!

Did Simone take the advice and buy that rubber ended pencil for her new job?
No!

Anyway... talking of school reunions.... at the weekend I spoke to/saw to half of my old class from 8 years ago (so 14 then, now 22) It was very very strange!
All the 'cool' guys who I was to scared to speak to back then, I was dancing with now! And spoke to some others. Some recognised me even, very wierd! And I recognised some before being told by my friends who they were, others were more difficult!

Anyway, had a brilliant weekend. If you haven't heard of Xavier Rudd, and like Blues/Roots music, look him up. Ash Grunwald was also very good.
Old Nov 14th 2004, 6:48 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Morning, morning.

Work sucks.

There we go, got that off my chest.

Joe - you'll always be a newbie to me
Old Nov 14th 2004, 8:21 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by bundy
Morning, morning.

Work sucks.

There we go, got that off my chest.

Joe - you'll always be a newbie to me
ahhh but what a cute chest.... ok.. smut free now as off to lunch as it is 1325 over here.... and did i mention it is a national holiday as well so will be thinking of u at work... heh heh

so if i am newbie, i shudder to think what that makes u !!!! lol

have a good day guys...
Old Nov 14th 2004, 8:29 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

ahhh but what a cute chest.... ok.. smut free now as off to lunch as it is 1325 over here.... and did i mention it is a national holiday as well so will be thinking of u at work... heh heh

so if i am newbie, i shudder to think what that makes u !!!! lol

have a good day guys...

LOL! When did you see my chest then Joe??!!

I havne't managed to do any work yet despite having been here for nearly 3 hours. Too much gossip to catch up on.

I must be an oldie then, if I'm not a newbie.....I feel it sometimes
Old Nov 14th 2004, 10:33 pm
The 5th Amendment

LOL! When did you see my chest then Joe??!!

I havne't managed to do any work yet despite having been here for nearly 3 hours. Too much gossip to catch up on.

I must be an oldie then, if I'm not a newbie.....I feel it sometimes
a visual mind that gets me into trouble !!!

u will never be old in my eyes merely mature....
Old Nov 14th 2004, 10:38 pm
She's a bird, you know

a visual mind that gets me into trouble !!!

u will never be old in my eyes merely mature....

Right....thanks Joe. And since I'm younger than you I can only ever be youthful to your age. Or something.
Old Nov 14th 2004, 10:45 pm
The 5th Amendment

Right....thanks Joe. And since I'm younger than you I can only ever be youthful to your age. Or something.
hold on.. people may actually think we are educated or something in a minute... this is turning into an intelligent conversation...

but a beauty such as your is ageless.... can someone pass me a sickbag!!!
Old Nov 14th 2004, 11:12 pm
She's a bird, you know

hold on.. people may actually think we are educated or something in a minute... this is turning into an intelligent conversation...

but a beauty such as your is ageless.... can someone pass me a sickbag!!!

Intelligent? Who? Where?
Old Nov 14th 2004, 11:24 pm
The 5th Amendment

Intelligent? Who? Where?
good point!
Old Nov 14th 2004, 11:28 pm
She's a bird, you know

good point!

LOL! I'm royally braindead today - work overload and not actually knowing where I am because of suddenly shifting it back from Jersey. Very confused.
Old Nov 14th 2004, 11:34 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

LOL! I'm royally braindead today - work overload and not actually knowing where I am because of suddenly shifting it back from Jersey. Very confused.
lol!

This weekend I was also confused. Was like being back in a time machine, but also I thought I kept recognising more people, but it couldn't be, cos they were people I knew from Holland... duh!

Oh, and Pascal's really funny, especially when 'under the influence', he starts talking to me in English! He usually realizes quite quickly though!
Old Nov 14th 2004, 11:38 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Simone
lol!

This weekend I was also confused. Was like being back in a time machine, but also I thought I kept recognising more people, but it couldn't be, cos they were people I knew from Holland... duh!

Oh, and Pascal's really funny, especially when 'under the influence', he starts talking to me in English! He usually realizes quite quickly though!

LOL! Life is a confusing place isn't it Simone?! I'm giving serious consideration to full-blown hibernation.
Old Nov 14th 2004, 11:47 pm
f1junkie

Sander has a spectacular aura aboutSander has a spectacular aura aboutSander has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Simone

I sometimes start talking to Michelle in Dutch...always makes her laugh. I don't even have to be 'under the influence' Mainly happens when I've just been speaking Dutch to others...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.