Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 26th 2004, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

slowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud of
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by MightBe
Thanks Bob, Would be nice if everybody did.

i prefer that 1 than ya 3 eyed scary 1

monkey girl
x
Old Nov 26th 2004, 8:55 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Certainly pretty quiet in here over last few days...everyone having fun and all that?
Old Nov 26th 2004, 8:57 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Certainly pretty quiet in here over last few days...everyone having fun and all that?
Bundy is in Jersey and I am pretty busy.

Don't know about the rest.

G
Old Nov 26th 2004, 9:21 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Bundy is in Jersey and I am pretty busy.

Don't know about the rest.
Anyone heard from her lately?
And how's things going with you?
Old Nov 26th 2004, 10:03 am

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bob
Anyone heard from her lately?
And how's things going with you?

Sorry if I am stating the obvious...but are Bundy and Grayling a couple?
Old Nov 26th 2004, 10:22 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by lucyb
Would think *lol*
But naaa...have a look at the pair in the photo posts and you'll see
Old Nov 26th 2004, 1:03 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lucyb
lol lol lol!

I'm emailing this to Bundy!
(not laughting at you Lucy, just the thought of it!)

Haven't heard from Bundy yet, will send her an email.

Bit busy myself!
Going salsa dancing tonight (first a free beginners lesson!)
Tomorrow have a birthday lunch for old friends of my parents.

Btw, had I said yet that my parents are now seriously trying to move back to Oz too, in the new year. My brother(nearly 21, living at home) will come too (fingers crossed he doesn't get a girlfriend in the next couple of months while they try to sell the house!!!!)
Old Nov 26th 2004, 5:45 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Hi all

Simone, please send my love to Bundy & BM, if she emails you.

Lucy, I'm sure you're right - they have been seen together once too often, behind the forum 'bike sheds'...

Bob - enjoy the cold weather while you can: it's been 36C for the last 2 days here in Melbourne.

Bix - you big rotten feline tease, you! TELL US ALL!

Mutant - you too!

As for me, I've had a tough week: have had to come to terms with the fact that the Aussies don't like large breasted women with small feet (there are no undies/shoes here to cater for us). I'm gutted: you would *think* that our curvaceous top halves and our neat little toes would be of universal appeal, but not to clothes manufacturers here.

Off now to find out how much breast reduction and foot enlargement surgery will cost...

Anya. (boo hoo! boob hoo?).
Old Nov 26th 2004, 8:31 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
lol lol lol!

I'm emailing this to Bundy!
(not laughting at you Lucy, just the thought of it!)
Oi!!!!

It's not THAT funny

G
Old Nov 27th 2004, 1:52 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

It's not THAT funny
It was pretty funny
Old Nov 27th 2004, 3:45 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Oi!!!!

It's not THAT funny

G

Well it made me laugh!!!! Hello G my darling, are you missing me in my absence

Simone emailed me about this one and, once I'd picked myself back off the floor and wiped the tears from my eyes, I emailed her back, so an update will appear somewhere at some point......I could post it myself, of course, but I'm not around for long.

So, what's been going on here?
Old Nov 27th 2004, 4:11 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by bundy
So, what's been going on here?
Good to see your still smiling...and the corset boob patrol...classic

Well not much happening over here, fairly quiet, the odd nutter appearing over the lounge and the like who's been banned, another incarnation of Metal Priest, whom was probably Balushi...haven't got all the IP's...but anyway, that was todays excitement
Old Nov 27th 2004, 11:21 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still laughing

Ah, bundy, yes, you beat me too it!

Anja: the other day I checked out the Target bra section properly. You are right. Only up to about C most bra's.
Only some of the sports bra's got up to DD, which fits me just, but I can imagine some people are bigger...
So, yeah, I'm alright for the sports bra's.
Will have to look for other shops if I want something else... not necessary yet.
About shoes, yeah suprised me how less choice there is for shoe shops(Betts, Williams, and maybe one or two others), and then also the range of shoes in each shop. Still enough for me though, I only need a few, and I have a normal size!
Old Nov 28th 2004, 6:52 pm
f1junkie

Sander has a spectacular aura aboutSander has a spectacular aura aboutSander has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Simone
Btw, had I said yet that my parents are now seriously trying to move back to Oz too, in the new year. My brother(nearly 21, living at home) will come too (fingers crossed he doesn't get a girlfriend in the next couple of months while they try to sell the house!!!!)
Wow, you must be pretty happy about that!!
Do they all have citizenship? Would make it very easy!
Old Nov 28th 2004, 7:59 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally Posted by Sander
Wow, you must be pretty happy about that!!
Do they all have citizenship? Would make it very easy!
Yep, very happy.
Though double feeling as well... Again, they'll be moving somewhere where they are not that familiar(Perth, as opposed to Bridgetown).(when we moved back to Holland they didn't go back to Zaandam etc, but moved to Overijssel....)
And my mum will be leaving elderly parents behind (my dad too, but he's not close).
But still, I want them to come, definetly, so the sooner the better, might still be able to get jobs, make friends.

Dad and Maarten have citizenship. Mum doesn't, but a spouse visa will fix that! Easy!

That reminds me, gotta ring them to tell them to go to the vet with the dogs, as jabs have to start 6 months before, and then 1 month quarantine!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.