Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 22nd 2004, 3:16 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
Twas Bix indeed.

Yep, off tomorrow. Again. My mum is back in Jersey now, airlifted back on Thurs. In the hospice safe and sound....
Hope she's comfy

You have a good trip. Well as good as it can be.

G
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 3:18 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

THANKS JELLYBEAN!!!!!

Wasn't ignoring you, just got distracted by WBB (mutant). Thanks anyway.

And thanks K.....

I'm never quite sure where I am at the moment, Jersey or the mainland. It's very confusing. Still, looking forward to seeing BundyMum and lounging around the hospice getting massages and relaxation classes.
No problem really, I just wanted to make sure that you got my wishes for your next visit. Have been following you updates and feel desperately for you but am amazed at your courage and determination throughout....you should stop and give yourself a pat on the back occasionally. Until you do I will do it for you.
Attached Images  
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 3:20 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Hope she's comfy

You have a good trip. Well as good as it can be.

G

Well considering it's like a flippin' five star hotel (with sea view) she is pretty comfy! Seriously though, they've got on top of her pain now. Might not be anything else they can do for her cancer, but they've promised she won't be in pain.
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 3:21 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Although you should try sitting in Jersey airport for two minutes - everyone knows everyone else and I've lost count of the number of people have collared me and told me who my parents are (as if I didn't know) based on my looks (and I don't even look much like either of them!).
well you have heard one in ten of us don't realise that our dad isn't our real biological father... so do you have an uncanny resemblence to the milkman then?

have a good trip to jersey
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 3:22 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
No problem really, I just wanted to make sure that you got my wishes for your next visit. Have been following you updates and feel desperately for you but am amazed at your courage and determination throughout....you should stop and give yourself a pat on the back occasionally. Until you do I will do it for you.

Thanks JB. I'm crap at patting myself on the back (despite being very flexible) so it's good to have it done for me.

Simone will chuck on a few updates when I give them to her and if I get two seconds to rub together ( ) I'll hop online myself.
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 3:24 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by ksct97
well you have heard one in ten of us don't realise that our dad isn't our real biological father... so do you have an uncanny resemblence to the milkman then?

have a good trip to jersey
LOL! Funny thing is, every single member of my extended family as dark hair and brown eyes. Except for me and my younger brother.....we both had white blond hair for a long time and we both have blue eyes. I'd be suspicious if it wasn't for the fact that we both look like my dad in a roundabout, non-obvious way and behave much like him too.
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 3:24 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

G
hey G, you been out fishing?
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 3:26 am
Invisi... K

LOL! Funny thing is, every single member of my extended family as dark hair and brown eyes. Except for me and my younger brother.....we both had white blond hair for a long time and we both have blue eyes. I'd be suspicious if it wasn't for the fact that we both look like my dad in a roundabout, non-obvious way and behave much like him too.
that's alright then... maybe the others in your extended family were sired by the milkman!!!
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 3:28 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks JB. I'm crap at patting myself on the back (despite being very flexible) so it's good to have it done for me.

Simone will chuck on a few updates when I give them to her and if I get two seconds to rub together ( ) I'll hop online myself.

Well no doubt your thoughts are elsewhere, but you have a great bunch here behind you, I have been reading and am amazed at the support from this site. I am sure it must be helping you too!! I am glad that your mum is pain free at least, there is not a lot worse than seeing loved ones suffer on top of everything else.
All the best Bundy.
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 3:28 am
She's a bird, you know

that's alright then... maybe the others in your extended family were sired by the milkman!!!

You never know......
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 3:30 am
Invisi... K

You never know......
when are you off to jersey? today?

are you flying from marshalls? ...
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 3:33 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Well no doubt your thoughts are elsewhere, but you have a great bunch here behind you, I have been reading and am amazed at the support from this site. I am sure it must be helping you too!! I am glad that your mum is pain free at least, there is not a lot worse than seeing loved ones suffer on top of everything else.
All the best Bundy.

Tell you what, there's no way I would have made it through this year without the people on this forum. I didn't grow up in Jersey and I have no friends there. It might be a nice place to visit in the height of summer, but it's a pretty lonely, depressing place in the middle of winter, particularly when you've got no mates to fall apart on. That's where this lot came in and it helped more than anyone can ever know.

And BundyMum (now a minor celebrity here - opening supermarkets next ) reads her BundyMum thread and gets a real boost from it. Her favourite was the one where it said that all of Wigan was rooting for her!

Sometimes there's also the vauge glimmer that maybe someone else out there reading this is going through the same thing, and maybe they don't want to post about it, but perhaps it helps them to read the comments everyone posts.
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 3:35 am
She's a bird, you know

when are you off to jersey? today?

are you flying from marshalls? ...
I wish Nope, got to leg it all the way to Gatwick. I get the choice of Gatwick, Southampton, Birmingham or Coventry, but Gatwick's the easiest. I could fly from Camb, but I'd have to buy a holiday package too

I'm heading off tomorrow. I think - not actually checked my ticket! I suspect it's in the afternoon sometime. Usually is.
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 3:47 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

hey G, you been out fishing?
No, tomorrow night.

Been out today then had to cook tea.

When are you back Bundy?

G
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 3:49 am
She's a bird, you know

No, tomorrow night.

Been out today then had to cook tea.

When are you back Bundy?

G

Lord knows G. I should be back at some point before Christmas, either from about 5-11 Dec, or 15-22 Dec. Depends on other people really.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.