Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 23rd 2004, 7:21 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
I have French blood in my veins too Allegedly. But then I seem to have the blood of most ancient nationalities in my veins, so it doesn't count for much
Reminds me of when I saw Thin Lizzy.
Phil Lynott asked a girl in the audience if she had Irish blood in her.
She said no so he said would you like some
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 7:22 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Morning G.

Yeah, I'm on the 24 hour karma wagon too.
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 7:22 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

I have French blood in my veins too
Oooh La La

G
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 7:24 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Lovely morning here today G....how's the Peaks ?
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 7:24 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah Bix, ha ha, heard that one a million times

Why do I always fall off the end of people's karma lists? It's always, I gave some to so and so but it stopped me giving any more by the time I got to Bundy. Feeling neglected now.

I tried to give you two some, but need to spread it about, so I gave some to Bob.
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 7:25 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Lovely morning here today G....how's the Peaks ?
Which peaks do you mean?

G
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 7:26 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

You are not alone my precious.
I also have to spread it.
Shall we rampage the Lounge ?
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 7:26 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Which peaks do you mean?

G
The monstrous peaks rising from the morning mist?
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 7:27 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Grayling
Which peaks do you mean?

G
Ahem.....the "scenic" ones.
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
You are not alone my precious.
I also have to spread it.
Shall we rampage the Lounge ?

Scatter gun effect again?
Bix
da Bonehead

The monstrous peaks rising from the morning mist?
Oh, is someone having an early bath ?
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 7:28 pm
Bitter and twisted

Why do I always fall off the end of people's karma lists? It's always, I gave some to so and so but it stopped me giving any more by the time I got to Bundy. Feeling neglected now.
You were top of my list but I could not give you any 'cos I had to spread it round. So I spread it hither and thither and when I got back to you it then told me that

G
She's a bird, you know

Buggrit. Bob has bled me dry. No more karma to give out
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Oh, is someone having an early bath ?
Not me. No peaks here
Bix
da Bonehead

Scatter gun effect again?
I was thinking so....but forgot I have 24 hour blanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.