Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:34 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
I am! i'm merely concerned for G's welfare. Just call me Florence Nightingale.
I don't mind what I call you I'm ready now

Where've you gone?

G
Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:35 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
I don't mind what I call you I'm ready now

Where've you gone?

G
Me? I'm here G my love.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:37 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Me? I'm here G my love.
Ooooerr!
I've gone all a tremble.

G
Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:38 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

I am! i'm merely concerned for G's welfare. Just call me Florence Nightingale.
careful you do not burn G's tackel with the lamp then...
Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:39 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
careful you do not burn G's tackel with the lamp then...
LOL! Good point. Stop trembling G, or there'll be an accident.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:41 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

so G how often do you wade in and cast your tackle?
Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:41 pm
Bitter and twisted

LOL! Good point. Stop trembling G, or there'll be an accident.
I'm not into all THAT sort of stuff :scared:

Best go and get some dinner.

Back soon.

G
Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:42 pm
She's a bird, you know

I'm not into all THAT sort of stuff :scared:

Best go and get some dinner.

Back soon.

G

LOL! Is that dinner or a shower?
Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:44 pm
The 5th Amendment

maybe it is a bath?
Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:46 pm
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
so G how often do you wade in and cast your tackle?
As often as I can

G
Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:47 pm
Bitter and twisted

Both. Pheeew!

G
Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:49 pm
She's a bird, you know

Both. Pheeew!

G

Are you back? In which case that was very quick G.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:51 pm
The 5th Amendment

Are you back? In which case that was very quick G.
ok need to go and get my suitcase from the menders... later...
Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:52 pm
She's a bird, you know

ANd then there was you and I, G. Can you handle it?
Old Sep 15th 2004, 12:08 am
She's a bird, you know

ANd then there was you and I, G. Can you handle it?

Clearly not

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.