Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:59 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

can u go and edit out my words from ur last post? cheers...
Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:01 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

and yep all is cool.... must be that time of the month.. .that's allll :scared:

hold on.. how can it be....???? now very worried about oneself as is male....
Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:01 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
can u go and edit out my words from ur last post? cheers...
Done.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:04 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

and yep all is cool.... must be that time of the month.. .that's allll :scared:

hold on.. how can it be....???? now very worried about oneself as is male....

Nope, men get monthly hormonal storms as well. I was reading all about it in the paper at the weekend.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:05 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Done.
Well I'm up again.
What's going on?

G
Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:08 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Grayling
Well I'm up again.
What's going on?

G
Hormones and feet in mouths G. Best not to ask.

What have you been up to?
Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:10 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Hormones and feet in mouths G. Best not to ask.

What have you been up to?
I've been dozing.

I was up most of the night fishing and got soaking wet.

Drying stuff out now

G
Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:11 pm
The 5th Amendment

Well I'm up again.
What's going on?

G
I have just worked out i am having my period... thanks to bundy!!! lol
Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:12 pm
The 5th Amendment

I've been dozing.

Drying stuff out now

G
catch any old trout ?
Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:16 pm
She's a bird, you know

I've been dozing.

Drying stuff out now

G
You and your fishing G

See, the thing is, fish like water right? So fishing is probably always going to be a damp occupation.

Make sure you are out of all those wet things G. Don't want you catching a chill
Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:20 pm
Bitter and twisted

catch any old trout ?
Only when I got home

G
Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:22 pm
The 5th Amendment

You and your fishing G

See, the thing is, fish like water right? So fishing is probably always going to be a damp occupation.

Make sure you are out of all those wet things G. Don't want you catching a chill
I am shocked at Bundy's last post... and all day she has been tryingto get me tothinkshe is a sweet innocent young rose.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:22 pm
Bitter and twisted

Make sure you are out of all those wet things G.
Oooh!! things are looking up.

Getting undressed now Bundy

G
Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:23 pm
She's a bird, you know

Oooh!! things are looking up.

Getting undressed now Bundy

G

Yep. Off with those soggy socks Grayling.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:24 pm
She's a bird, you know

I am shocked at Bundy's last post... and all day she has been tryingto get me tothinkshe is a sweet innocent young rose.
I am! i'm merely concerned for G's welfare. Just call me Florence Nightingale.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.