Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
Looks like those boys are all back in the shower
Just got out. work keeps interfering with the forum
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:49 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

I'm decent/dressed again, you can all come back in. It's safe!

You lot must be sick of cold showers!!
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Simone
I'm decent/dressed again, you can all come back in. It's safe!

You lot must be sick of cold showers!!
Oooops! Must just pop back in, I've left me rubber duck
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:55 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stewie
Just got out. work keeps interfering with the forum
ah, there you are!

I think that's where Bundy went too.

I've only got half an hour left till I go out......
Old Sep 6th 2004, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Simone
ah, there you are!

I think that's where Bundy went too.

I've only got half an hour left till I go out......
Eh Up! I'm working from home, only got a dial up connection so everything slow.

Laptop dosen't work too well when in the cold shower

Where's bendy bundie?
Old Sep 6th 2004, 10:25 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Eh Up! I'm working from home, only got a dial up connection so everything slow.

Laptop dosen't work too well when in the cold shower

Where's bendy bundie?
Don't know

I'm off!
Have a good afternoon and evening all! If I'm back at a reasonable time I might be back on tonight.

Mmm, nachos's in Fremantle, half price on Tuesday night!
Old Sep 6th 2004, 10:27 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Here I am. Stupid work
Old Sep 6th 2004, 10:28 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Oooops! Must just pop back in, I've left me rubber duck
hmm maybe u should see a doctor abou that!!!! lol
Old Sep 6th 2004, 10:32 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Here I am. Stupid work
hmm they just been checking ur IP logs ?? lol

hmm she gets in at 9am, logs on at 9.01 and then logs off at 1659 and goes home at 1700.....

sounds famaliar!!!
Old Sep 6th 2004, 10:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
hmm maybe u should see a doctor abou that!!!! lol
mmmm...maybe G could give me some free advice on this. It's a plastic duck anyway so maybe that's ok?
Old Sep 6th 2004, 10:38 pm
The 5th Amendment

mmmm...maybe G could give me some free advice on this. It's a plastic duck anyway so maybe that's ok?
definitely ok.

so what could G interject into this then?
Old Sep 6th 2004, 10:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

definitely ok.

G's an eminent something or other........was it a GP or gynacol......guyna......someone who deals with reproductive systems of the female species.....or was it a cold shower fitter
Old Sep 6th 2004, 10:43 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

hmm they just been checking ur IP logs ?? lol

hmm she gets in at 9am, logs on at 9.01 and then logs off at 1659 and goes home at 1700.....

sounds famaliar!!!
More like gets in at 7.30am, even though she doesn't need to be here until 9am then logs off at 4pm even though she could really go home whenever she likes (according to her contract, but not her boss).

The official rules are that we can use the internet for personal use so long as it doesn't interfere with our work. I get my work done, so I can spend the rest of the time on here.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

More like gets in at 7.30am, even though she doesn't need to be here until 9am then logs off at 4pm even though she could really go home whenever she likes (according to her contract, but not her boss).

The official rules are that we can use the internet for personal use so long as it doesn't interfere with our work. I get my work done, so I can spend the rest of the time on here.
Yes and bundy even gets time to put her legs behind her head
Old Sep 6th 2004, 10:46 pm
She's a bird, you know

definitely ok.

It's not the interjecting I'm worried about

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.