Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 3rd 2004, 1:46 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Bix
Don't forget babies grow up.
I have 16 and 18 year old boys.

I am 6 feet 1 inch.
My youngest has just reached that height and my oldest is now 6' 3".

Looks like I am going to be the shortest male in this family
I'm the short arse of my siblings at a mere 5'10. Older brother is 6'3, younger brother is 6'4. We all kept growing until we were well into our early twenties. Uncle is 6'7, both grandfathers were 6'6, my aunt is 6'0. But my parents are stumpy - my dad is 5'10 and my mum is 5'7 (and shrinking).

I'd love to have a load of boys and be surrounded by strapping sons in my dotage.
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 1:47 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Trouble is I now have to stretch to clip them round the ear
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 1:48 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix

Get a stick. Or a rolled up newspaper. Or just learn to whack their behinds....
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 1:51 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
tough being the dominant male in the pride.
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 1:52 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

My whole family is quite short. I stopped growing at 16 or so.
My brother who's younger got taller.
Was such as shame when he got stronger and I couldn't beat him in fights anymore..

I'd like boys as well.
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 1:53 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

It's okay.

Get very proud when the cubs call me Paw
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 1:54 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
It's okay.

Get very proud when the cubs call me Paw
ROFLMAO! That was actually quite funny Bix.
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 1:55 am
Bix
da Bonehead

I do try to bring a glint to your eye you know
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 1:55 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Simone
My whole family is quite short. I stopped growing at 16 or so.
My brother who's younger got taller.
Was such as shame when he got stronger and I couldn't beat him in fights anymore..

I'd like boys as well.

Yes, I remember that moment of anxiety when I realised that my younger brother was beginning to overtake me. I'm still waaaay stronger than him though (he's a beanpole), so I still win every time. Until he goes for the little finger....long story.
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 1:56 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
I do try to bring a glint to your eye you know

Is that the same as a twinkle in the eye cos if so, I could be in trouble
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 2:02 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Eventually you will fully succumb to me.

I am a male so it's inevitable.
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 2:03 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Eventually you will fully succumb to me.

I am a male so it's inevitable.

...and because you're a male, you think it's inevitable

Maybe I'm just baffling you with my womanly ways
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 2:05 am
Bix
da Bonehead

You are certainly baffling; I'll grant you that.

For some reason the maker put all the complexity into the female gender.
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 2:07 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
You are certainly baffling; I'll grant you that.

For some reason the maker put all the complexity into the female gender.
Believe me, I baffle myself most of the time. We are complex beings. But we have the advantage of only having to understand you simple male beasties.
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 2:08 am
Bix
da Bonehead

But you have difficulty accepting how simple we are

It often depends on how the homones are flowing at the time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.