Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:57 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
T1 LAN at work.

and dial up at home as they will not put broadband in as we are in the middle of nowhere.

hmmm the fact that I was saying about 6 points to go was a subtle hint to say hmm gimme kharma!!!
Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:58 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm the fact that I was saying about 6 points to go was a subtle hint to say hmm gimme kharma!!!

Can't, I'm all karma-ed out.
Old Sep 7th 2004, 12:06 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by bundy
Can't, I'm all karma-ed out.
i been blocked for 24 hrs as well....

hmm getting smutty in bra debate.... thought u may like to know!
Old Sep 7th 2004, 12:43 am
Professional Princess

i been blocked for 24 hrs as well....

hmm getting smutty in bra debate.... thought u may like to know!
And, its all being encouraged by young Ray whos talking about sizes and pencil tests and stuff.

And to think that I thought him innocent.

actually Joseph, you're a bit of a naughty one too in the big bra debate

Old Sep 7th 2004, 12:45 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

the ominously-named Clinic 4A. And I looked it up - guess what Clinic 4A is? That's right, the Erectile Dysfunction clinic.
Hey I used to work in one of them if I may interject

G
Old Sep 7th 2004, 12:46 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Hey I used to work in one of them if I may interject

G
You may - but could they?!!!
Old Sep 7th 2004, 12:48 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

You may - but could they?!!!
Sorry for butting in.

Please pardon my ejaculation

G
Old Sep 7th 2004, 12:49 am
She's a bird, you know

Sorry for butting in.

Please pardon my ejaculation

G
Grayling!
Old Sep 7th 2004, 12:50 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
And, its all being encouraged by young Ray whos talking about sizes and pencil tests and stuff.

And to think that I thought him innocent.

actually Joseph, you're a bit of a naughty one too in the big bra debate
hmm well it is a mere reaction to my surroundings....
Old Sep 7th 2004, 12:51 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling!
Look it up in your lexus

G
Old Sep 7th 2004, 12:51 am
The 5th Amendment

Grayling!
hey leave the guy alone he obviously has a lot on his mind and a load of stuff he wants to get out of his head....
Old Sep 7th 2004, 12:52 am
She's a bird, you know

Look it up in your lexus

G
Yes, yes, I know the definition and the context. I was merely remonstrating against your lack of punctuation.
Old Sep 7th 2004, 12:54 am
Bitter and twisted

Yes, yes, I know the definition and the context. I was merely remonstrating against your lack of punctuation.
That's what they all say

G
Old Sep 7th 2004, 12:55 am
The 5th Amendment

if u look at the setence construction then I believe that the first sentence used a full stop or period depenent on ur language and sexual orientation. And that the second sentence used a smiley instead of afore mentioned punctual.
Old Sep 7th 2004, 12:57 am
She's a bird, you know

if u look at the setence construction then I believe that the first sentence used a full stop or period depenent on ur language and sexual orientation. And that the second sentence used a smiley instead of afore mentioned punctual.

Since when were smilies included under the umbrella of punctuation? If anything, they are a misuse of punctuation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.