Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
So does that mean that Stewie goes there wearing a disguise so when Bundy takes the photos he won't be recognised?
No can't be me I've got a plastic duck
Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:12 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

LOL! I don't think either of you seem likely to be there. It is amusing though. The thyroid clinic itself is bizzare because you get half the people fidgeting about with their eyes popping out of their heads, talking nineteen to the dozen (the hypers) and the other half slumped on their chairs fast asleep (the hypos).
Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by bundy
LOL! I don't think either of you seem likely to be there. It is amusing though. The thyroid clinic itself is bizzare because you get half the people fidgeting about with their eyes popping out of their heads, talking nineteen to the dozen (the hypers) and the other half slumped on their chairs fast asleep (the hypos).
Which category are you in. I'm more like hypo, at the moment
Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:17 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stewie
Which category are you in. I'm more like hypo, at the moment
Believe it or not, I'm actually one of the hypos. The number of times I've had to be woken from my slumbers to go into see the doc...stupid thyroid.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:20 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Believe it or not, I'm actually one of the hypos. The number of times I've had to be woken from my slumbers to go into see the doc...stupid thyroid.
i am a hypo when i wake up if that makes sense?

my mother has a thyroid thing... she is one of the hypos!
50 in a month and runs around like a 20yr old! quite scary.....
Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:22 pm
She's a bird, you know

She'd be hyper then (overactive, not under). I'm under. Before diagnosis I had all the energy and appeal of a dead slug
BE Enthusiast

Bloody hell....she's younger than me
She's a bird, you know

Bloody hell....she's younger than me
It's an ageless site remember Stewie....
Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

It's an ageless site remember Stewie....
Oh Yeah! Forgot for a minute. Sorry
Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:26 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

She'd be hyper then (overactive, not under). I'm under. Before diagnosis I had all the energy and appeal of a dead slug
hmmm attractive.....
Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

hmmm attractive.....
Is that hyperattractive?
Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:31 pm
The 5th Amendment

Oh Yeah! Forgot for a minute. Sorry
i got the media pack for this place last night to do some banner advertising and even the guys who run the place are not sure about the age of people...

bit of a pain for advertising figures and demographics so guess we will have to just do the advertising and see if it works.

hmm how old is ur duck?
Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:32 pm
The 5th Amendment

Is that hyperattractive?
na the image of Bundy the Bird Slug
Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:32 pm
She's a bird, you know

Is that hyperattractive?
Awwww, Stewie. Shame I'm hypo then....
Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:33 pm
The 5th Amendment

Awwww, Stewie. Shame I'm hypo then....
hold... so ur a hyperactive Bundy Bird Slug?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.