Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:02 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Simone
Right, that does it, off they go for ever!!!

Bloody well proves Sam's point though! You've got purple lace!
I've just got boring black...

See, small is better (in some cases). I get lace and thin straps and only one clip on the back.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:03 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
I'd post a piccie of me but don't know how to.

G
Not sure if I want a pic.... but anyway....

You posted on of your view or something once, so you can!

Oooh, I've got someone coming round to do a quote for lawnmowing tommorrow! How exciting!!! (always mowed own lawn ; )
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:03 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Of course, I'm lying. I'm not wearing a bra
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:04 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
See, small is better (in some cases). I get lace and thin straps and only one clip on the back.
Think I'm in the wrong thread again

Or is this a deliberate ploy?

G
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:04 pm
She's a bird, you know

Oooh, I've got someone coming round to do a quote for lawnmowing tommorrow! How exciting!!! (always mowed own lawn ; )
Oh the possibilities! They could be young and male and bronzed and gorgeous!
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:06 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

I know.... I'd rather be somewhere in the middle.
Annoying with bikini's/bathers too! Always need underwire. So no cute triangle ones for me.
Also, with tops and dresses where's it better that you don't need one.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:07 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if I want a pic.... but anyway....

You posted on of your view or something once, so you can!

)
It would only break your heart

G
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:08 pm
She's a bird, you know

Annoying with bikini's/bathers too! Always need underwire. So no cute triangle ones for me.
Also, with tops and dresses where's it better that you don't need one.

See, that's where I win again. I only have cute triangle bikinis. And lots of backless or halterneck tops and dresses.

But you have cleavage SImone and you should never underestimate the power or that.....
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:08 pm
Bitter and twisted

[QUOTE=Simone]I know.... I'd rather be somewhere in the middle.
QUOTE]

definitely a pattern

G
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:10 pm
She's a bird, you know

[QUOTE=Grayling]
QUOTE]

definitely a pattern

G
LOL! Well done G. In between who though? Brad and Colin, perhaps?
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:13 pm
Bitter and twisted

LOL! Well done G. In between who though? Brad and Colin, perhaps?
Or the boys in the shower

G
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:14 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Grayling
Or the boys in the shower

G
Nope......still Brad and Colin. ALthough even better if they were in the shower too, provided we can extract Gareth (so to speak) and turn the blowtorch off for a bit
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:15 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Oh the possibilities! They could be young and male and bronzed and gorgeous!
indeed
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:16 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Of course, I'm lying. I'm not wearing a bra
lol

Me neither, getting changed, going out for dinner...
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:17 pm
She's a bird, you know

lol

Me neither, getting changed, going out for dinner...
You hussy!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.