Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 15th 2004, 12:53 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
Nudity G. It disturbs her (and me)
I'm dressed now.

Hope everything is OK Bix.

G
Old Sep 15th 2004, 12:54 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
What????

G
Yeah, what Bundy said... (argh, slow computer!!)

I understand though, the study is for me also in between bedroom and bathroom.....

Well, if you're not lying about those old pics, that's alright then!
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Nudity G. It disturbs her (and me)

Simone has put lots of pictures of herself nude on here.
In the bath, in the spa.......

G
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm dressed now.

Hope everything is OK Bix.

G

Does that mean I can look at the screen again?

And are the shruken things growing yet?
Old Sep 15th 2004, 12:55 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

G

I doubt her own nudity scares her G......
Old Sep 15th 2004, 12:56 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Everything alright now?
It's okay really - just frustrations of the immi thing and some dashing around to do.
I'm okay as I tend to take things as they come and accept the inevitable.
Da Boss is totally different character and is suffering a bit

She says I'm so laid back I'm almost vertical.
Probably true. I just don't worry about things you have no control over.
I should fit in Aus nicely
Old Sep 15th 2004, 12:56 am
Bitter and twisted

Does that mean I can look at the screen again?

And are the shruken things growing yet?
You probably wouldn't notice the difference

G
Old Sep 15th 2004, 12:58 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

G
In the bath?? Oh, right, I was 7....

Spa? I was wearing a bikini, that's not nude!

And yeah, again, what bundy said!
Old Sep 15th 2004, 12:58 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
It's okay really - just frustrations of the immi thing and some dashing around to do.
I'm okay as I tend to take things as they come and accept the inevitable.
Da Boss is totally different character and is suffering a bit

She says I'm so laid back I'm almost vertical.
Probably true. I just don't worry about things you have no control over.
I should fit in Aus nicely

Is it the head-brick-wall feeling? If so, I know it well. Poor Da Boss. I hope you're looking after her.

One of the reasons I'm having less to do with the Oz/NZ thread is that it's a bit painful seeing all the 'Got Its' when all our plans went awry earlier in the year

And do you mean horizontal?!
Old Sep 15th 2004, 12:59 am
She's a bird, you know

You probably wouldn't notice the difference

G
What, me personally? Or anyone?
Old Sep 15th 2004, 1:01 am
Bitter and twisted

What, me personally? Or anyone?
Actually if it was you there probably would be a difference

G
Old Sep 15th 2004, 1:02 am
She's a bird, you know

G
:scared: :scared: :scared:

More tea on the screen.....

LOL!
Old Sep 15th 2004, 1:03 am
Bitter and twisted

Is it the head-brick-wall feeling? If so, I know it well. Poor Da Boss. I hope you're looking after her.

One of the reasons I'm having less to do with the Oz/NZ thread is that it's a bit painful seeing all the 'Got Its' when all our plans went awry earlier in the year

I feel guilty 'cos I've got a visa and don't want to go yet.

G
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

G
GRAYLING!!
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Very much so.
One step forward. two backwards type feeling.
But if it's meant to be it will happen.

Oops - yes horizontal

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.