Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 19th 2004, 8:21 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Grayling
You do mix with some strange types

Rugger Buggers, Sheep shearer, what else?

I thought you were supposed to be Posh

Rich Bird?

G
Let's see....

Farmer's son (always wanted to be a farmer's wife)
Rugger bugger (thighs)
One-legged ex rugger bugger (not the same person)
Mathematics student at uni (BIG mistake)
Band member (rock 'n' roll phase)
Yale law student (scary)
Aussie bush baby (rest is history)

A good cross-section there, methinks.

Relentlessly Broke
Old Sep 19th 2004, 8:53 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Let's see....

Farmer's son (always wanted to be a farmer's wife)
Rugger bugger (thighs)
One-legged ex rugger bugger (not the same person)
Mathematics student at uni (BIG mistake)
Band member (rock 'n' roll phase)
Yale law student (scary)
Aussie bush baby (rest is history)

A good cross-section there, methinks.

Relentlessly Broke
Not a bad selection

Just booked some flights to Boston so now I'm broke

Regular Bowels?

G
Old Sep 19th 2004, 8:58 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Not a bad selection

Just booked some flights to Boston so now I'm broke

Regular Bowels?

G
Yes, thanks for asking.

We'll be broke together and live off baked beans. That ought to keep things regular.

Recently Been
Old Sep 19th 2004, 9:02 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Recently Been
I was simply suggesting a name

I wonder just how basic this thread can get?

Really bursting.

G
Old Sep 19th 2004, 9:04 pm
She's a bird, you know

I was simply suggesting a name

I wonder just how basic this thread can get?

Really bursting.

G
Since lowering the tone is the very basis of this thread, I'm quite sure it can get very basic indeed...

Relieved Bowels

Are we getting there?
Old Sep 19th 2004, 9:08 pm
Bitter and twisted

Since lowering the tone is the very basis of this thread, I'm quite sure it can get very basic indeed...

Relieved Bowels

Are we getting there?
I'm shocked

Really basic.

G
Old Sep 19th 2004, 9:12 pm
She's a bird, you know

I'm shocked

Really basic.

G

I can only get worse...but I won't, because it's coffee time.

Radically Basic
Old Sep 19th 2004, 9:14 pm
Bitter and twisted

I can only get worse...but I won't, because it's coffee time.

Radically Basic
I gotta go as well Bendy

Catch you later

Rumbly belly

G
Old Sep 19th 2004, 9:15 pm
She's a bird, you know

I gotta go as well Bendy

Catch you later

Rumbly belly

G
Bye Belly....maybe see you later?

Right Billy-no-mates
Old Sep 19th 2004, 10:14 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

[QUOTE=bundy]Bye Belly....maybe see you later?

Right Billy-no-mates[/QUOTE

ok.. last post for a few days.. busy weekend and all sorted now so of at 6am.

Have a good few days people.... and Bundy....
Old Sep 19th 2004, 10:18 pm
She's a bird, you know

[QUOTE=joseph.creative]
Bye Belly....maybe see you later?

Right Billy-no-mates[/QUOTE

ok.. last post for a few days.. busy weekend and all sorted now so of at 6am.

Have a good few days people.... and Bundy....
Bye Joe, have a safe trip and a good time, between all the meetings. Keep away from the cabin crew if you can.
Old Sep 19th 2004, 11:49 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bundy

Are we any closer with Bob's name yet....thought of a couple whist going off to sleep last night....like you it's keeping me awake i wish he would put us out of our misery and tell us......anyway here they are

Rubin Blobby

Ross Bond ( think this is a winner)

Rick Bloomingfield

Anyway, hows thing's, are you in work today?
Just been looking at the photo gallery, your pics are great,and you are so photogenic...i will try and post some , although i am not very PC minded. It's nice to see the faces of the people you chat to. I was looking at Ray's aswell i thought he would look like the man in his atavar ( although there is nothing wrong with him not) He still looks a nice guy.

Ray Butterfield????

Last edited by DIMO8; Sep 19th 2004 at 11:58 pm.
Old Sep 19th 2004, 11:59 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by DIMO8
Hi Bundy

Are we any closer with Bob's name yet....thought of a couple whist going off to sleep last night....like you it's keeping me awake i wish he would put us out of our misery and tell us......anyway here they are

Rubin Blobby

Ross Bond ( think this is a winner)

Rick Bloomingfield

Anyway, hows thing's are you in work today?
Just been looking at the photo gallery, your pics are great,and you are so photogenic...i will try and post some , although i am no very PC minded. It's nice to see the faces of the people you chat to. I was looking at Ray's aswell i thought he would look like the man in his atavar ( although there is nothing wrong with him not) He still looks a nice guy.

Ray Butterfield????
Afternoon Donna, good to see you back. Been a bit quiet here after an early morning flurry.

Work is very, very dull today. I don't actually have anything to do, so I'm debating going home. It's my quiet time of year. How about you? Busy, I suspect?

I'm only photogenic when I've been drinking, so I'm generally a little inebriated in most of those photos in the gallery! Shout if you want a hand posting some of your own. It's easy really.

As for Bob...he continues to tease us. Of course Bob could really be female, in which case it could be Roberta Brown or equivalent. But we'll stick with the male theme. I'm liking Ross Bond.

What about Robin Brewster?

Robbie Burton?

Riley Bellingham?
Old Sep 20th 2004, 12:00 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Rodent Barbeque?

hi all, see we're not closer to Bob's real name...

how're things in the CTC?
Old Sep 20th 2004, 12:05 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by ksct97
Rodent Barbeque?

hi all, see we're not closer to Bob's real name...

how're things in the CTC?
Things are jubbly, as the esteemed Bob would say.

I've got the phone book out. Let's work on the surname first....

Bagge
Badman (oh I like that one)
Baggett
Baker
Bailey
Bales
Barnes
Barlow
Barrett
Batty (pleeeeease let it be Batty)
Battersby
Bell
Berry
Betterman (better than Badman)
Blackwell
Boone
Brace
Bridges
Brown
Bryant
Burling
Burt
Bygott (lol!)
Bystricky

Whaddya reckon?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.