Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:47 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by ksct97
hey there Les, you ever take up that invite to the stag do in Cape Town?
I'd love to go to Cape Town. Apparently he wants me ther when I'm having my period though. I think he's kinky.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:48 am
Forum Regular

africand is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Covenant
Don't like it when the tables are turned do you? I didn't need any help to make you look an idiot, you did that yourself admirably.

Next time, show some manners when you post a response to anyone on this site, and we will show you the same courtesy.
You stupid man,

There werent any TAbles until you started this.

And sorry to advise but there still arent.

Threats about my safety are lousy to say the least.

Anything else?????? cc: Greenwich Police?
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by africand
What a load of crap. You and your intimidation are boring, cheap and most importantly WRONG.

You peasants do NOT deserve to be in Australia and gee, if I had my way you would be on a pyre.

**** off and dont try and intimidate me again. I am going to report this to MARA.
hey afrodude... chill out man... why the acid and nastiness?
be the bigger man and rise above this all...
are your posts helping the situation? ,hell no... they are just infaming the hot heads out there with more ammo to fire back at you... ,so do as i advise, chill and take deep breathes...

then F@ck off!

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

What a load of crap. You and your intimidation are boring, cheap and most importantly WRONG.

You peasants do NOT deserve to be in Australia and gee, if I had my way you would be on a pyre.

**** off and dont try and intimidate me again. I am going to report this to MARA.
Oh, dear, well Bullies hate to be intimidated don't they, and in accordance with the Expat Anti-bullying Policy, I suppose we should now call on a moderator to mediate in this disagreement.

I'm sure that you will find someone to champion you?...

Someone?

Anyone...?

Strange, I thought there might be lots of people who might agree with you....

I mean, well, MARA, I am quaking in my boots.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:49 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing goes astray, really so your mate will have it all - incl.
I'm with BnT on that one, WTF are you on about?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:50 am
Brit'n'TX

I am going to report this to MARA.
is that your mummy's name?

Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:51 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

You stupid man,

There werent any TAbles until you started this.

And sorry to advise but there still arent.

Threats about my safety are lousy to say the least.

Anything else?????? cc: Greenwich Police?
Still waiting for the Mods, as I promised to hold back......

This really is not acceptable. Where is Manc or Bob when you need them?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

The bad thing about this thread.....is that it takes too long to find the beginning of an argument. So....is it anything interesting?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:52 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

We've not advanced very far in the last hour have we? C'mon you can do it, further up the food chain ...

You can report me to Myra Hindley for all I care!
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

...What you and your friends dont realise is that this site is supposed to assist people that wish to move to other parts of the world and that rubbish like the entry above is a bore at the least, and offensive NOW. Glad to assist NOT to have anyone who thinks that is funny.
Thing is, your being a plank in the lounge, and this is just a place to hang out at, not the visa section.

Originally Posted by Covenant
Still waiting for the Mods, as I promised to hold back......

This really is not acceptable. Where is Manc or Bob when you need them?
Bob!

The man.

I'm afraid, that our poor friend feels that the intimidation, threats etc are too much.

We need you to mediate.
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by ksct97
wassup?
Arrrgh...scary ipod avatar jobby...
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:53 am
Brit'n'TX

I am going to report this to MARA.
now his postings make more sense!

http://www.mara.org.uk/

WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Mara? Does this mean we're having a threesome? Divine.

As far as mods......Bob is here. He's trying to decipher the hieroglyphics like the rest of us....
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
The bad thing about this thread.....is that it takes too long to find the beginning of an argument. So....is it anything interesting?
Some troll attacked Grayling in another forum, the troll followed him onto this thread, and everybody turned on the troll. Now the troll is threatening to sue us if we keep picking on it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.