Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:18 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: **** you, this is personal on your part

Originally Posted by Covenant
and I was just responding to K. lol!

Love the avatar, you're just a genius.
<hushed tones>

...and now we approach the wounded animal... you can see his steely eyes, and almost taste the fear that ouses from him... there he goes, another desperate strike for freedom, but no luck, the troll cornered... how long will it last...
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:19 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by ksct97
well, same music... different expression

yours is mine 20 years ago!!!
The bygone era of flower power...

Yours remains the sexier of the two, but I'll accept the cuteness crown for now
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:19 am
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by africand
Spot the tosser. You and your shallow mates

Piss off, thats a better result!!
I really don't see how anybody is being shallow. If objecting to somebody insulting other members of the board constitutes being shallow, in your sad little world, then I guess that we are all shallow. But at least I'm not a troll
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:20 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wintersong
Wish I could take the credit for this one, but I'm not that good (well, in some areas maybe ) but glad you like it.

Seems you have a new admirer then

Edit: I didn't mean me... though I think you're cool... oh shit. I'll quit now.
Lol! I know what you meant hon! I think Africand has the hots for me, keeps talking about intimate nights in front of a warm log fire...
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:20 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

hey DB, you have mates?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:21 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

<hushed tones>

...and now we approach the wounded animal... you can see his steely eyes, and almost taste the fear that ouses from him... there he goes, another desperate strike for freedom, but no luck, the troll cornered... how long will it last...
Possibly until the troll learns a new vocabulary? Should be over in about 20 years or so. Or when the moderators ban it.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:22 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Originally Posted by Covenant
Lol! I know what you meant hon! I think Africand has the hots for me, keeps talking about intimate nights in front of a warm log fire...
lol

Nice chianti and some fava beans to go with it do you think?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:24 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

lol

Nice chianti and some fava beans to go with it do you think?
definitely!
Attached Images  
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:25 am
Invisi... K

ok... this has gone too far... emailing me directly with a message like this:

"So you advocate violence in a forum!

I have taken your details and intend to pursue to advocacy of violence in this forum further. If necessary I will seek anti-terrorist help due to the extreme nature of the provocatur.

I am a Solicotor (attorney in your terms) and have your streams to the threads on hard drive. I might ad that I am livid and if i was a lesser person, scared witless."

somebody ban him, or i'll be calling my solicitor in a minute...
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:27 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

I have taken your details and intend to pursue to advocacy of violence in this forum further. If necessary I will seek anti-terrorist help due to the extreme nature of the provocatur.

I am a Solicotor (attorney in your terms) and have your streams to the threads on hard drive. I might ad that I am livid and if i was a lesser person, scared witless."

What a sad ****er.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:28 am
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

There you go, you try and stick up for this fool and he sends you something like that. He's a ****ing idiot. But don't ban him yet, I'm having too much fun
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:28 am
Return of bouncing girl!

That is way too far. In fact, is harassment via email not an illegal activity?

On another note, if this idiot is a lawyer I'll eat my used underwear. I'm pretty sure they teach lawyers how to read and write.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:30 am

I think he started off with 4-1-9 scams but graduated onto creating fights in on-line discussion groups, clearly a loser.

That is way too far. In fact, is harassment via email not an illegal activity?

On another note, if this idiot is a lawyer I'll eat my used underwear. I'm pretty sure they teach lawyers how to read and write.
Can I eat your used underwea.... lets not go there.
Invisi... K

<hushed tones>

...again he tries to break free, and again he fails... the troll eyes-wide with fear attacks low...

<bang>

..oh dear, he's dead...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.