Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:53 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
We've not advanced very far in the last hour have we? C'mon you can do it, further up the food chain ...

You can report me to Myra Hindley for all I care!
would you want to be reported to Myra Hindley... <shiver>
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Who is this MARA person? Sorry, just enjoying the show.....carry on.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ksct97
would you want to be reported to Myra Hindley... <shiver>
Isn't she dead?
:scared: Actually good place for her
Brit'n'TX

Originally Posted by Covenant

We need you to medicate.
without a doubt ...

Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:55 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Arrrgh...scary ipod avatar jobby...
well i wanted a new one 'cos i saw yours...
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by dbickle
Some troll attacked Grayling in another forum, the troll followed him onto this thread, and everybody turned on the troll. Now the troll is threatening to sue us if we keep picking on it
Oh cool Always like a good deballing of a troll. I'll be over here watching with the clippers if they're needed.
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brit'n'TX
now his postings make more sense!

http://www.mara.org.uk/
An alien threesome!!! What a score! It must be my lucky day....

Come on Africa, I want you to impregnate me with your alien sperm.....

Fill me up with your babieeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!!!!!!!

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

without a doubt ...
Whoops! Well I suppose it is appropriate.

well Bob, do you think that the threats , intimidation etc from Africand are too much?
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by africand
What a load of crap. You and your intimidation are boring, cheap and most importantly WRONG.

You peasants do NOT deserve to be in Australia and gee, if I had my way you would be on a pyre.

**** off and dont try and intimidate me again. I am going to report this to MARA.
Hardly charming and endearing yourself are you...and, not everyone is going to Oz, big world and all that jazz. Do be good as you really are working yourway up for a ban at this rate, afterall, this is the lounge.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:57 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

What happened to the snail?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:57 am
Brit'n'TX

Originally Posted by Leslie66
An alien threesome!!! What a score! It must be my lucky day....

Come on Africa, I want you to impregnate me with your alien sperm.....

Fill me up with your babieeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!!!!!!!
which one do you think our friend is?

http://www.mara.org.uk/meetmembers.htm

Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:58 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by africand
What a load of crap. You and your intimidation are boring, cheap and most importantly WRONG.

You peasants do NOT deserve to be in Australia and gee, if I had my way you would be on a pyre.

**** off and dont try and intimidate me again. I am going to report this to MARA.
Let's get this straight...

You start a row with Grayling, who was responding perfectly politely on another thread...

You insult and swear left right and centre at anyone who comments on your attitude...

You follow Grayling to an entirely different discussion which was perfectly peacable and start shouting your mouth off and swearing again in order to perpetuate the original argument...

You are the only person who has threatened physical violence and told people to "piss off" and "**** off"...

And it's you who is being intimidated??? It's everyone else who is talking a load of crap??? Do us all a favour and grow up, small child.

One question - why is this idiot still here? I'd exchange it for Metal_Priest any day of the week and twice on Sundays. (Three times on a good day, assuming a decent recovery rate )
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:58 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Hehe...went through a couple yesterday, I think I'll stick with this one for a bit though...kinda fun
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:59 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

which one do you think our friend is?

http://www.mara.org.uk/meetmembers.htm
Has to be Mike Jaega. He has scary eyes
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:59 am
Invisi... K

dunno how this started, don;t really care... but i'll side with the afrodude...

"they're all picking on us.... mwaaaaaaahhhh"

surely we must get the sympathy vote....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.