Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

africand is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Bad attitude is all yours A, go lay down or something, come back when you are in a better mood.
Silly you
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:36 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by africand
Well, We've built up the following: Shallow, cheap, Needs to use a movie stars photo as his own. Needs to humiate his prey (or the prey of his friends).
Needs to be abusive to that person. Intent on humiliation. What you and your friends dont realise is that this site is supposed to assist people that wish to move to other parts of the world and that rubbish like the entry above is a bore at the least, and offensive NOW. Glad to assist NOT to have anyone who thinks that is funny.
Don't like it when the tables are turned do you? I didn't need any help to make you look an idiot, you did that yourself admirably.

Next time, show some manners when you post a response to anyone on this site, and we will show you the same courtesy.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:36 am
Brit'n'TX

will you promise to proceed with harrassment (note the spelling - you'll probably need to get that right for your solicitor) charges against me too?

I can hardly wait ...

Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:38 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

hello Leslie, Brit and Cov...

wassup?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Covenant
Sorry, didn't quite understand do you mean Visit 47 R and Burn Idiot, (as in burn the idiot living in 47R) or Visit 47R, and burn, Idiot?

Please clarify, as I am on the edge of my seat..
Well get a cloth in case you cum....

I fed you a bullshit address you stupid jerk

Piss off
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:39 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ksct97

wassup?
Just a gentleman, being a bit unkind to Greyling. Can you believe it?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:39 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Piss off
are the lounge bullies picking on you?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:41 am
Invisi... K

hey Cov... saw you were back... nice to have you around again...
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:41 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

You dont know the meaning of a good time-when was the last time you were in CaPE tOWN BLEEDING???
Love, in the dictionary next to "good time" is a photo of yours truly....

I've got a ball stretcher in case we can't find yours.....as I've heard your hung like a gerbil...Do you prefer leather or chain metal?

Gerbils need love too... Now crawl up here in this cage and let me make you all shiny and new!!
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:42 am

Piss off
Gosh that is a surprise!, well, what are we coming to (no pun intended ) when posters give false addresses, Tut! the state of the world today!

Now, are you going to play nicely or do you want to go the way of other Trolls?
Your choice.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:42 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

wassup?
Hi, K.

I'm trying to figure out wassup myself......
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

Don't like it when the tables are turned do you? I didn't need any help to make you look an idiot, you did that yourself admirably.

Next time, show some manners when you post a response to anyone on this site, and we will show you the same courtesy.
What a load of crap. You and your intimidation are boring, cheap and most importantly WRONG.

You peasants do NOT deserve to be in Australia and gee, if I had my way you would be on a pyre.

**** off and dont try and intimidate me again. I am going to report this to MARA.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:43 am

hey Cov... saw you were back... nice to have you around again...
Cheers K, and Leslie even came up with a troll, to welcome me back! Lifes good!

(thanks for your kindness btw )
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:44 am
Invisi... K

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Hi, K.

I'm trying to figure out wassup myself......
hey there Les, you ever take up that invite to the stag do in Cape Town?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:45 am
WTF?

Actually I cannot.

Really bizarre....Greyling is always a dear.... He's even promised to Freud me if I'm a good girl.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.