Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 15th 2004, 10:43 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Grayling
One more to go

Go steady on my groin though

G

Taa daa!!!!

I'm so proud.
Old Nov 15th 2004, 10:45 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Taa daa!!!!

I'm so proud.
Well you've done it. Yahoo!!!

All in the firm's time

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 10:46 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Well you've done it. Yahoo!!!

All in the firm's time

G

That's not entirely true. I've done some posts from home...
Old Nov 15th 2004, 10:48 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

That's not entirely true. I've done some posts from home...
One or two.

You must be a relly senior member now

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 10:51 pm
She's a bird, you know

One or two.

You must be a relly senior member now

G

Ancient
Old Nov 15th 2004, 10:53 pm
Bitter and twisted

Ancient
I'm a bit slow today

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 10:55 pm
She's a bird, you know

I'm a bit slow today

G

Is that you or the site?

Remember the tortoise and the hare, G.
Old Nov 15th 2004, 10:57 pm
Bitter and twisted

Is that you or the site?

Remember the tortoise and the hare, G.
It's me but the site is a bit slow as well.

I feel tired - too much walking.

I will liven up after I've had some food.

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 11:06 pm
She's a bird, you know

It's me but the site is a bit slow as well.

I feel tired - too much walking.

I will liven up after I've had some food.

G
Is it your age, G?

You want someone to give your legs a good rub.
Old Nov 15th 2004, 11:08 pm
Bitter and twisted

You want someone to give your legs a good rub.
I'm starting to perk up already

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 11:10 pm
She's a bird, you know

I'm starting to perk up already

G

I bet you are!
Old Nov 15th 2004, 11:14 pm
Bitter and twisted

I bet you are!
I'm off to get some dinner in a minute or two and then have some things to do.

Back later.

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 11:16 pm
She's a bird, you know

I'm off to get some dinner in a minute or two and then have some things to do.

Back later.

G

Bye G!

Here all on my lonesome again then
Old Nov 15th 2004, 11:17 pm
Bitter and twisted

Bye G!

Here all on my lonesome again then
Make me feel guilty why don't you?

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 11:19 pm
She's a bird, you know

Make me feel guilty why don't you?

G

...sitting here, twiddling my thumbs for the rest of the afternoon, wiping away a tear at being so unloved and unpopular.......just like being back at school.......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.